Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Shankill Road is still in the British Empire

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Shankill Road is still in the British Empire

Dear Shankill Mirror

This letter begins with a simple but hearfelt, Thank You All for your support. The City Grand Chapterís decision to hold its first ever Last Saturday demonstration in Belfast in 2012 was met with intolerable, inconsistent and biased determinations from the unelected and unwanted Parades Commission. The City Grand Chapter had only wanted to be part of the tremendous Covenant Centenary celebrations within our City. As the parade proceeded from the Belfast Orange Hall we have never seen so many supporters in Belfast. It was evident that the PUL community had turned out to ensure that our cultural identity and rights would not be eroded or denied. The signs of support from the community were clear for the City Grand Chapter and our loyal friends from Scotland and England to see with not only the crowds in attendance but the fact that flags representing our institution were flying from lampposts up and down the Shankill, the very heart of the Empire. On Donegal Street the parade faced the usual vile sectarian abuse from the Ďpeacefulí protestors with no reaction from parade participants much to the disappointment of the waiting throng of republican biased media and cameramen.

The City Grand Chapter is indebted to you all and we look forward to your continuing support as we continue to face those that wish to enforce an apartheid system in our beloved Ulster. The enemies of Ulster are all round us but United we Stand, No Surrender.

Yours sincerely
    The Sir Knights of the City of Belfast grand Black Chapter
    Shankill Mirror

Do people still talk like this and believe this nonsense?
    I suppose calling yourself a Sir Knight is a bit of a giveaway. (Who appoints these knights, if it's the British Royals, they'll need to get word to William and Kate's PR people pretty pronto.)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thought the Empire was in the heart of the Botanic myself.

Politics.ie Member Portadown madman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Have you got nothing else better to do?? you must be bored to google the shankill mirror, ffs

Another anti Unionist, anti British thread.

Would ye ever feck off.

Politics.ie Member death or glory's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It is the first republican thread that has actually made sense. I'm glad they've finally realised life we are still part of the British Empire.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Portadown madman View Post
    Have you got nothing else better to do?? you must be bored to google the shankill mirror, ffs

Another anti Unionist, anti British thread.

Would ye ever feck off.
    I don't make this nonsense up, sunshine some Grand Wizard of the Royal Knights of beaten dockets saw fit to write this gibberish to a local paper. I got my copy from a local garage, it's good for a laugh and lining the cat litter tray.
    Telling someone to feck off on an anonymous website won't get you very far, the again, you may be a sir royal something and possess special powers. (like travelling back in time or something!)
    British Empire!?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by death or glory View Post
    It is the first republican thread that has actually made sense. I'm glad they've finally realised life we are still part of the British Empire.

Castle Ray

Is this seriously a thread?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It is an advance - at one time it was the centre of the universe
    http://ulstersdoomed.blogspot.com/ http://www.requetes.com
    For unionism this is as good as it gets, for nationalism this is the worse it can be.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Figaroni View Post
    "The enemies of Ulster are all round us but United we Stand, No Surrender".
    I'd be more worried that a supposedly peaceful religious organization is spouting the slogans of loyalist paramilitaries.

Politics.ie Member death or glory's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Where is this post by Figaroni on this thread, have you taken it from another thread by mistake or what.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast