Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Is the attempted Galway inquiry fix the end of bufoon Reilly?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Is the attempted Galway inquiry fix the end of bufoon Reilly?

This is a political thread, nothing to do with abortion debate, so pro-lifers go elsewhere please to discuss angels on a pin (Reilly's attempted fix was not done in the interests of your cause anyway).

There is a psychological condition called the 'Dilbert syndrome' that describes a type familiar to us all , especially in the corporate world, of a complete fool who thinks he is the messiah, and who rises on the back of his/her deluded self-belief. Psychologists tell us that it the very cognitive disabilities that make them foolish, that also make them blind to their own disability.

Reilly is the greatest example that has blundered into Irish politics since ...... You fill it. Pauraig Flynn? Ivor Callelly?

Reilly's vast arrogant ego hides the otherwise obvious fact that he is a fool. We are told in the media of his intelligence all the time, in spite of the only evidence we have being to the contrary ,ie the constant cock-ups he has made in Health (is he the only 'entrepreneur' who has actually lost money in the nursing home 'business'?).

As VB points out in the IT , how could anyone have imagined packing the inquiry with Galway consultants and HSE people could have been acceptable to anyone?

Reilly promised a world class inquiry and then he produced this. How could anyone trust a secret inquiry when the objective of its creators was so blatantly obvious? Does Reilly live in a bubble of consultant buddies? Has he no idea how the rest of the people see them?

He has shamed the country around the world again. When we should have been humbly apologising and grovelling, he arrogantly attempted an old fashioned stroke in support of his buddies.

In the name of God go! Have you no shame?

Sadly we know the answer.

/MOD/ This thread merged here: http://www.politics.ie/forum/oireach...n-country.html /MOD/
    Last edited by Sync; 28th November 2012 at 01:00 AM.

Boggle

I really thought Reilly would do a good job.
    I really think I may have been/be a fool.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Notwithstanding the €1.9 million outstanding.

Keep him there, he's good for throwing virtual rotten eggs at.

Politics.ie Newbie Dr. Jason Woodrue's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

unfortunately most of the current crop of TDs are there through sheer force of the Dilbert/Peter/Dolson principles. not a single statesman (or woman) among them
    Politics is the art of preventing people from taking part in affairs which properly concern them

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Boggle View Post
    I really thought Reilly would do a good job.
    I really think I may have been/be a fool.
    I also thought Reilly had what it took. Now I think he is a liability.

But no-one wins in an abortion debate. And no Minister for Health ever wins.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

He's a much bigger clown than I ever imagined.

He makes some of the FF shower look half way competent.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

The medical community always looks after themselves. It was that way even before Reilly. And I'm no fan of that dirty fat sod. But look at the Professor Shine case in Drogheda. There were enquiries into hios behaviour and he was passed fine.

Unfortunately for the family of that poor woman, it doesn't matter who is on the enquiry board, I'll be very surprised if any proper negative findings a brought to bear on the medical "professionals" involved.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bren Boru View Post
    I also thought Reilly had what it took. Now I think he is a liability.

But no-one wins in an abortion debate. And no Minister for Health ever wins.
    he was failing long before this abortion issue...

GDPR Deleted
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by leftsoc View Post
    This is a political thread, nothing to do with abortion debate, so pro-lifers go elsewhere please to discuss angels on a pin (Reilly's attempted fix was not done in the interests of your cause anyway).
    I offer you a deal which I believe would be acceptable to the pro life camp.

If the just throw it in the bin, it's nothing really type agree to stay away as well, I think agreement could be reached.

In such an event, would you still be able to continue posting yourself?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Does anybody know what Reilly's own personal opinions are on abortion? Is he pro-choice or pro-life?

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast