Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: The Frontline Monday 19th November 10.30pm

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default The Frontline Monday 19th November 10.30pm

Congratulations to Cato who guessed tonights show.

Galway hospital & abortions, The Budget, Child benefit cuts all mentioned to be on tongihts show.

That’s Monday, on The Frontline, 22.35pm.

Are you interested in participating? Do you shop online for price reasons? If so, get in touch at thefrontline@rte.ie or on 01 208 2941.

And as always if you’d like to join us in studio email thefrontlineaudience@rte.ie

Online: Aertv | Watch Irish TV live online
    Last edited by Neutron; 20th November 2012 at 12:40 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Or maybe all three!

The renewed X case debate has taken the focus a little off the budget for a while. If they release the expert group report next week then they can keep that going and take some, I stress some, of the heat out of the run into the budget.

However, post-budget nothing is going to distract people from venting anger over cuts and taxes.
    “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty, than those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson (yeah, I'm aware of the irony)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

They announced that they will be discussing abortion - I suspect one of the Sky channel Vampire shows would be every bit as enlightening

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cato View Post
    Or maybe all three!

The renewed X case debate has taken the focus a little off the budget for a while. If they release the expert group report next week then they can keep that going and take some, I stress some, of the heat out of the run into the budget.

However, post-budget nothing is going to distract people from venting anger over cuts and taxes.

Looks like you were right, they are indeed doing all 3!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I was on the Frontline once. Great seat. Didn't have the balls to speak.

I must say, Pat was a very a very impressive professional that night. Saw him in a different light.
    At 12 weeks the “clump of cells” toes curl, her mouth makes sucking movements, she has a human face and if you prod the tummy she will move in response

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

That lady put it exactly the way i have been saying for the last week

Legislators must do their job, legislate. Let the doctor then do his job.as the master of the Rotunda wants.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

IMHO we need legislation. I have believed that for quite a while. The current situation isn't adequate.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The Iona Institute is a conservative, Catholic[1] think tank based in Ireland. Founded by David Quinn, a journalist and commentator on religious affairs, it was launched publicly in 2007. Psychiatrist Patricia Casey and journalist Breda O'Brien are amongst its patrons.

The Institute advocates religion and opposes same-sex marriage and supported limited civil partnerships with broad based religious freedom protections. It posits that rising crime, family breakdown, drug abuse and other social problems are typical of a "weakened society" and that such a society will fail to recognise the importance of marriage and religion unless an evidence-based case was made.
    Iona Institute - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Is this an iona Institute person?

Politics.ie Member Silvio Dante's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Burton is in 100% agreement with the Pro Life position...

Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast