Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: How can we eradicate this cancer once and for all.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default How can we eradicate this cancer once and for all.

I have spoken to so many people about Fianna Fail over the last few years, and the consensus seems to be that they are a cancer which infects all of Irish politics. The corruption, small-minded localism, and general unsophistication of Irish politics all come from them. And just when we thought they were doomed to a long, slow decline, they get 22% in a poll. How can the right-thinking majority eradicate them? In my view, anybody who votes for Fianna Fail should be ostracized from society. They should be seen as social lepers. It must be made clear that the decent majority won't stand for this depravity in Irish life any more.

What other ways exist to eradicate this disease?

Politics.ie Member southwestkerry's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

So you do not like FF then... fair enough.
    A ship at harbour is safe but that is not what ships were built for.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Very happy tonight. Going to have a tipple to celebrate

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Maybe if FG/LAB done a decent job they wouldnt be such a force.

As for SF/ULA/IND-they are a bunch of jokers. Only the feebly minded vote for them

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thegregster View Post
    Maybe if FG/LAB done a decent job they wouldnt be such a force.

As for SF/ULA/IND-they are a bunch of jokers. Only the feebly minded vote for them
    Is there anybody with an IQ over 60 that could rightly think that SF would be worse in government than FF. FG/Lab have spent the last two years cleaning up FF's mess - which is basically what they do every time they get elected. How can people be so stupid? I know the average IQ of the country is well below the European average, but can it be that low?

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I absolutely hate ff. They have such a grip on the ignorant voter, it's unreal. A deceased uncle of mine was hardcore ff and could see no wrong in them. Blind loyalty. I pointed out to him that if he were a prod in portadown, he would be the biggest Orangeman up there. There is safety in numbers for stupid people.

Regards...bertie

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by titmouse View Post
    I have spoken to so many people about Fianna Fail over the last few years, and the consensus seems to be that they are a cancer which infects all of Irish politics. The corruption, small-minded localism, and general unsophistication of Irish politics all come from them. And just when we thought they were doomed to a long, slow decline, they get 22% in a poll. How can the right-thinking majority eradicate them? In my view, anybody who votes for Fianna Fail should be ostracized from society. They should be seen as social lepers. It must be made clear that the decent majority won't stand for this depravity in Irish life any more.

What other ways exist to eradicate this disease?
    I would suggest by not voting for parties that have morphed into them like FG/"labour"

Perhaps Direct Democracy is the only way to hold liars in politics accountable, so when you have the likes of FG/"labour" being elected because they promised everything that the country wanted and needed but instead have turned out in reality to be FF Nua, such liars need to be held to account and apart from a revolution or direct action,. the only way I can think of going forward for real democratic change is through a system of Direct Democracy.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by titmouse View Post
    Is there anybody with an IQ over 60 that could rightly think that SF would be worse in government than FF. FG/Lab have spent the last two years cleaning up FF's mess - which is basically what they do every time they get elected. How can people be so stupid? I know the average IQ of the country is well below the European average, but can it be that low?
    Clean up? you have gotta be joking, they are demonstrably continuing the scum FFer's mess while adding to it wholesale as FF Lite

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

You can take the person out of FF but you can't take FF out of the person.

The gains are much faster than I thought. Hopefully when sovereignty has been restored thanks to the efforts started by the party in 2008 it's Micháel Martin outside the GPO. It would be so appropriate

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by venusian View Post
    I would suggest by not voting for parties that have morphed into them like FG/"labour"

Perhaps Direct Democracy is the only way to hold liars in politics accountable, so when you have the likes of FG/"labour" being elected because they promised everything that the country wanted and needed but instead have turned out in reality to be FF Nua, such liars need to be held to account and apart from a revolution or direct action,. the only way I can think of going forward for real democratic change is through a system of Direct Democracy.
    My thesis is that FG and Labour would quickly revert to decent normal Western political parties if it weren't for the existence of FF. They just taint everything. I would vote for every single party in this country before I'd vote for FF. They're the worst of the worst. There's nothing like them anywhere. If you took every ounce of ignorance, greed and stupidity from everywhere subnormal moron in every drab conservative town in Ireland, you'd have a bolus of brain smegma indistinguishable from what FF have been and continue to be.

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast