Follow @PoliticsIE

Thread: Will Puffer Gilmore or Dodger Kenny have to renege on their "principles" ?

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Will Puffer Gilmore or Dodger Kenny have to renege on their "principles" ?

Will either Gilmore or Kenny (or both) have to renege on their much-publicised (and opposite) stances on abortion in order to protect the status quo and - more importantly for them - their massive pensions?

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1) Zillions of threads on this subject already - we don't need a new one everytime someone has a thought.

2) "Puffer Gilmore" and "Dodger Kenny" - grow up, FFS. Or get lost.
    "So how are things at the Campaign for the Freedom of Information, by the way?" "Sorry, I can't talk about that"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Successive" Govs ,aka as FF govs failed to deal with this. I suppose FF will be responsible in opposition !!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I'm living in America, and in America, you're on your own. America's not a country. It's just a business. Now f***ing pay me.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hiding behind a poster View Post
    1) Zillions of threads on this subject already - we don't need a new one everytime someone has a thought.

2) "Puffer Gilmore" and "Dodger Kenny" - grow up, FFS. Or get lost.
    What does FFS mean? As for your suggestions: I'm more or less fully grown, and my incomparable sense of direction precludes my getting lost. Perhaps you, with your rather childish and uneducated outlook, illustrated by your chosen idiom, may be rather more in need of a map?