Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Liberty Insurance (formerly Quinn) to cut 285 jobs including 75 in Cavan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Liberty Insurance (formerly Quinn) to cut 285 jobs including 75 in Cavan

This will get the Quinn supporters riled up. 140 jobs to go in Dublin, 75 in Cavan and 70 in Enniskillen.

Politics.ie Member flavirostris's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Bring back Quinn. He wouldn't let this sort of thing happen. Quinn in..Liberty out.. etc.
    "Criticising the EU in Ireland in the 2010's is like criticising the Catholic Church in the 1950s. You run the risk of being lynched by brainwashed fanatics." - Volatire

Quote Originally Posted by gijoe View Post
    This will get the Quinn supporters riled up. 140 jobs to go in Dublin, 75 in Cavan and 70 in Enniskillen.
    Have they been riled up by the attacks on 'Quinn' properties?

Former Sean Quinn business damaged in arson attack - Irish, Business - Independent.ie
    Last edited by ShoutingIsLeadership; 15th November 2012 at 06:44 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by flavirostris View Post
    Bring back Quinn. He wouldn't let this sort of thing happen. Quinn in..Liberty out.. etc.
    A pink slip for everyone in the audience?.............I already have my coat on, cheers......

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by flavirostris View Post
    The amount of people up there that believes this actually makes me shudder....

Politics.ie Member flavirostris's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by borderbadger View Post
    The amount government mouthpieces like you trolling makes a lot of us shudder
    Big bad government out to get Quinn. Quinn in.. government out. They put the wrong man in the joy.. and so on ad infinitum.
    "Criticising the EU in Ireland in the 2010's is like criticising the Catholic Church in the 1950s. You run the risk of being lynched by brainwashed fanatics." - Volatire

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'm sure Peter Quinn will once again come out and give out about corrupt politicians etc and ignore the fact he tried to organise Fianna Fail in Fermanagh when Bertie was in charge!!!!

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by borderbadger View Post
    The amount government mouthpieces like you trolling makes a lot of us shudder
    Again your limited intelligence is letting you down, I am not associated in anyway with the government...

On the trolling, you really need to buy a mirror.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Shrinking the English risk from 400'000'000m to 100'000'000m because of uncertainty in the market. We should be used to hearing this type of news by now. Sean Quinn could not save jobs if they are simply unsubstainable. Very sad when anyone loses the job but always seems worse coming up to Christmas and a hellish budget on the way.

Long gone the days when the useless ministers used vist the area and firmly set up a task farce, now they just do not bother. I suppose it is a realisation of the situation we are in and continued job losses are just part of the governments 5 point austerity plan.

There is little to look forward to.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

If he had not got so greedy and careless those people would not be out of a job coming up to Christmas. He did not make proper provision for liabilities, dipped in Anglo and spread his wings too much. Author of his own and many others misfortune.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast