Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 30 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Man who spoke out about lower Falls has house attacked

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Man who spoke out about lower Falls has house attacked

Mr Robert Mc Clenaghan, a member of the Lower Falls community group, was featured on this evening's UTV news with regard to the blatant lawlessness in the area...

Resident terrorised in home by vandals - UTV Live News

Sharon O'Neill has just tweeted that the man's house has been attacked https://twitter.com/sharon_utv

Today, the PSNI launched a month long initiative to deal with the issue but as one can see from the video, the many entries/alleys are a gift for the hoods who terrorise the area.

A map of the area https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=div...ed=0CCAQ8gEwAA

Zoom in and you can see the issues the police have.
    Last edited by eskrimador; 13th November 2012 at 03:04 AM.
    Ya wouldn't want to have seen t happening but if Eammon Mc Cann and Bernie Devlin conceived a child, ideologically, it would be me

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

A total disgrace.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sorry about the poor OP guys. I wrote it when I was angry. Still am. I'll try and tidy it up tomorrow
    Ya wouldn't want to have seen t happening but if Eammon Mc Cann and Bernie Devlin conceived a child, ideologically, it would be me

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Just to add, at a meeting the PSNI held, to deal with the problem, the dissidents held a protest outside.

That's where the fukkin' nutters priorities lie.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eskrimador View Post
    Just to add, at a meeting the PSNI held, to deal with the problem, the dissidents held a protest outside.

That's where the fukkin' nutters priorities lie.
    Its a disgrace but is it possible the problem is falling between two stools. The ahem community workers may have slipped up and the PSNI may be reluctant to tread on some sensitive toes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pippakin View Post
    Its a disgrace but is it possible the problem is falling between two stools. The ahem community workers may have slipped up and the PSNI may be reluctant to tread on some sensitive toes.
    I think it's more base than that. If you can watch the video (not sure f one can outside of the UK), you'll see them ram a police landrover in a car.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eskrimador View Post
    I think it's more base than that. If you can watch the video (not sure f one can outside of the UK), you'll see them ram a police landrover in a car.
    Can't get the video it is base but marauding kids do attack the police. I don't know if its deeper than that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pippakin View Post
    Can't get the video it is base but marauding kids do attack the police. I don't know if its deeper than that.
    Tried Youtube for you but no luck. There was a crowd watching it happen. The hoods put videos up but YT must have pulled them.

Castle Ray

Truly grim. Is that your former area, eskrimador? Was there not a thread about this around a year ago in and around trouble near the cathedral and Albert Street? It seems things have continued to get out of control. I think there was also a thread on the spate of highjackings in belfast which was linked to this gang of hoods. What's the answer?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Cheeky gets have a channel on YT..

Page 1 of 30 1234511 ... LastLast