Follow @PoliticsIE
 
 
 
Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 194

Thread: Enda accepts his "award "in Berlin tonight

  1. #1
    Politics.ie Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    953
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default Enda accepts his "award "in Berlin tonight

    Just seen clip of Enda accepting his award in berlin tonight for european of the year

    Told the audience that we are on the road to recovery

    And that we will on schedule exit the bailout programme ( had to wait for a while to get a round of applause on that one )

    Again is he living in this country or not, message been put forward is that we are doing fine yet again

  2. #2
    Politics.ie Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,164
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    good publicity for Enda and the Country in Germany tonight, or would ye prefer we go down the way of Greece,

  3. #3
    Politics.ie Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,878
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Are the Germans taking the piss out of our hero.

  4. #4
    Politics.ie Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,223
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrwoody View Post
    Are the Germans taking the piss out of our hero.
    Herr Kenny is doing well!

  5. #5
    Politics.ie Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,878
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by potholedogger View Post
    Herr Kenny is doing well!
    He is looking well too those German make up artists know there stuff.

  6. #6
    Politics.ie Member forest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    EU, Dublin
    Posts
    3,312
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    seriously can I get a job with Enda's entourage,
    Off to Berlin every second week seems like great fun

    Or just a permanent job there, as his representative in Germany when he is away
    "We know what to do, we just dont know how to get elected afterwards" Jean-Claude Juncker on how to fix the European economy

  7. #7
    Politics.ie Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,718
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by poolfan81 View Post
    Just seen clip of Enda accepting his award in berlin tonight for european of the year

    Told the audience that we are on the road to recovery

    And that we will on schedule exit the bailout programme ( had to wait for a while to get a round of applause on that one )

    Again is he living in this country or not, message been put forward is that we are doing fine yet again
    european of the year aka quisling of the year

  8. #8

    Default

    Kenny has had the audacity to say that he is taking "award" in the name of the Irish people.

    Well Mr.Kenny, it's not in my name.
    Thank you for the six thousand likes.

  9. #9
    Politics.ie Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    22,153
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Keith-M View Post
    Kenny has had the audacity to say that he is taking "award" in the name of the Irish people.

    Well Mr.Kenny, it's not in my name.
    In fairness. He will sell it and put the proceeds toward the defecit. He's a gooooood man
    #3amigos

  10. #10
    Politics.ie Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    856
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Hopefully, this provides much needed exposure in Germany along with sympathetic publicity. Afterall, if we are to get any concessions, it is reliant on the ultimate approval of Germany who will basically be footing the Bill for any debt write-off.

    That fact that Germans will see Ireland getting an award from a prestigious German publication at the same time as Greeks are fighting in the streets, will clearly seperate us from them in terms of perception.

    They may be alot more willing to spend money on a Country thats progressing as opposed to one that seems to be sinking ever deeper.

    C

Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •