Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Arguing, bickering and sh1te talk in the Dail for leaders questions.

Default Arguing, bickering and sh1te talk in the Dail for leaders questions.

Anyone else hear leaders questions today? It was an absolute disgrace the carry on there, TDs heckling and skitting while others were speaking, using language that is banned from the Dail, generally acting like morons. You wouldn't hear kids at it in school. If anyone from abroad saw it they'd think they were all p155ed. All this going on whilst they are getting paid their luxurious salaries and about to implement yet another crippling budget on the population of Ireland. How do they get away with so much in this country? I'm sick to my stomach after watching the exchange today, I can't find a link to a video or newspaper report on it, if I do I'll add or if someone else comes across it could they add it, thanks.

Who should be putting manners on these spoofers and generally making sure they adhere to some level of standards?
    Last edited by Ruff says Flaherty; 8th November 2012 at 12:56 AM.
    Somebody grab the script!

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"acting like morons"

Just doin what comes naturally!

MrFunkyBoogaloo

Welcome to the Twilight Zone.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I misread that as acting like mormons and was quite confused for a second. Didnt hear it, what was being discussed?

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Makes a change there been enough of them actually there to make a noise . Amazes me the amount of empty seats in the chamber even during debates on important topics ( you could say most topics are of importance ) . Also please no ************************e about them listening in from their offices !

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Kenny told us there would be Dail reform.

It was bad enough in the past, however,

Since Kenny and Barrett came to to power there,

Democracy there has become a disgrace.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I agree it was pathetic, especially when i had just heard Obama's victory speach which was mesmerising. Is there anyone in our Dail who can match him?

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

No! thought not.

Caught between the moon and New York City
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sking81 View Post
    I misread that as acting like mormons and was quite confused for a second. Didnt hear it, what was being discussed?
    Lowering rent allowance
    Bankers and ministerial pensions

And I can't remember the third thing because I was after getting too frustrated at that stage. I just remember cackling, heckling ,accusations of bullying and then someone calling someone else a gurrier. It's the skitting and laughing in the background whilst someone has the floor that really gets my goat. I mean in what other seemingly professional profession would you see that?
    Somebody grab the script!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast