Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Kitchen Hero

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Kitchen Hero

Little cookery show on RTE

linky RT Television - Kitchen Hero - About the Show

Anyone have any idea who this kid is and why he has a tv show (dubbed Kitchen Hero)? It's not even restricted to kid's tv scheduling which might have made some sense... And this is a second series...

Am I being too cynical wondering who his uncle is?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by daveL View Post

Anyone have any idea who this kid is and why he has a tv show (dubbed Kitchen Hero)? It's not even restricted to kid's tv scheduling which might have made some sense... And this is a second series...

Haven't seen this show but I guess you're right. Having a kids cookery program aimed at children is actually a great idea, but this doesn't seem to be that.
    What have British in Ireland contributed to Ireland? Nothing of the scale that the Irish have contributed to Britain. - Runswithwind.

People complain when the same old heads get all the gigs on RTE, others complain when new blood are given an opportunity. What a begrudging lot we have in this small country.
    Somebody grab the script!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ruff says Flaherty View Post
    People complain when the same old heads get all the gigs on RTE, others complain when new blood are given an opportunity. What a begrudging lot we have in this small country.
    I concede that that's a wholly fair point... and I'm not moaning for the sake of a moan; I'm asking who he is and what he did with RTE or anyone prior to a cookery show scheduled for adults... Is he a chef?

The question is, is the show any good?

Personally, if it's about cooking it's not for me.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ruff says Flaherty View Post
    Donal Skehan had a eurosong entry once upon a time. I've a suspicion he's not new blood at all.
    "Only by applying the most rigorous standards do we pay writing in Irish the supreme compliment of taking it seriously." - Breandán Ó Doibhlín.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Not a great singer either.
    "Only by applying the most rigorous standards do we pay writing in Irish the supreme compliment of taking it seriously." - Breandán Ó Doibhlín.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

To be fair, he is a good cook.

He cooks things that dont take very long to cook, and are damn tasty....

I admit he is a bit cheesy but I have used a few of his recipes and they are very tasty.

Politics.ie Newbie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I'll watch most sh*te but with all due respect I can't abide this program and the guy presenting it. Sorry Donal !!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by daveL View Post

I've only watched it once and the only question in my mind ten minutes into the programme was whether BBC had sued RTE for plagiarism.

The only way to describe this tripe is embarrassing. Nothing to do with the age of the presenter, just the intellectual laziness behind the makers of the series.

Jamie Oliver must have had a good laugh.
    Abortion is an act of violence. Violence demeans humanity, particularly violence against women and children.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast