Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 29 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Obama wins, America more divided than ever.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Obama wins, America more divided than ever.

Just look at all those Red states, None of them voted for Obama.

Obama wins the US Election by winning less states.

America is more divided than ever if he looses the majortiy of the senate this means he is nothing more than a lame duck president. The only thing Obama could do is create some phoney war and invade someone.

Could these be dangerous times ahead for The United States? Its a dangerous thing when you dont control the majoirty of the country, could we see a second civil war or some sort of state rebellion?

Who knows, but one thing is for sure, Obama holds very little power when he hasnt the support of the majoirty of states and senators.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Neutron View Post

America is more divided than ever and this means come the senate elections Obama will control even less senate seats which means he is nothing more than a lame duck president. The only thing Obama could do is create some phoney war and invade someone.

Could these be dangerous times ahead for The United States? Its a dangerous thing when you dont control the majoirty of the country, could we see a second civil war or some sort of state rebellion?

Who knows, but one thing is for sure, Obama holds very little power when he hasnt the support of the majoirty of states and senators.
    No.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Doubt you'll see anything too exciting happening..unless Donald Trump has his way.
    his twitter comments are hilarious.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Should this be in the humour section?
    The true "front line workers" are the private sector paye employees who are first to take the bullet. Cannon fodder for their state and the public sector.

Politics.ie Newbie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It was entirely predictable Obama would win.

The powers that be decided in 2011 that he should be the winner. The signs were there at an early stage

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

This thread belongs in the zoo.
    It's not the number of states that count, it's called the Electoral College system, look it up FFS.
    And you know what?
    Obama's 2 wins are more decisive than George Bush Jnr's 2 wins.
    Which suggests that USA today is less divided than they were under GWB's terms.

Quote Originally Posted by Neutron View Post

America is more divided than ever if he looses the majortiy of the senate this means he is nothing more than a lame duck president. The only thing Obama could do is create some phoney war and invade someone.

Sometimes size does matter, Neutron.
    I have no money, but I love my life.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pannonia View Post

The powers that be decided in 2011 that he should be the winner. The signs were there at an early stage
    Yes the Illuminati picked Obama. Unkind of them not to have told Romney .....
    My Avatar is the FF logo INVERTED symbolising contempt for the FF Party and its members.

Quote Originally Posted by pannonia View Post

There appears to be a 'r' missing from your moniker
    I have no money, but I love my life.

Politics.ie Member
    Blueshirts Hill / Ballybricken Waterford City.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Back in '88 there were less people debating the break up of the USSR than currently talking about the break up of the USA, no one saw it coming.

Page 1 of 29 1234511 ... LastLast