Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Keystone Cops do it again

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default The Keystone Cops do it again

We've seen stories were firemen and civillians have actually had to take charge of bomb scares whilst the police are either AWOL or at a safe distance but last night the occupants of car were able to go on a virtual county wide spree of violent crime and were finally caught by.......yep, a couple of ordinary blokes.

A car, hijacked in E Belfast, was used in robberies in Ligoniel and Glenavy, during which a worker was stabbed, and finally crashed in Ballysllan, injuring two children. It is reported that at this point, the occupants were held by a couple of guys and the police then came.

Amazing, in this day of police CCTV and traffic cameras, that these guys were able to go on such a spree, that inflicted violence, until the lives of two children were almost lost.

BBC News - Two children are hurt when a stolen car crashes in Belfast.

BTW, I tried to find a better link than this but there is an amazing (?) lack of reporting on it.
    Ya wouldn't want to have seen t happening but if Eammon Mc Cann and Bernie Devlin conceived a child, ideologically, it would be me

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

You haven't found any link that supports your claims. Suggest you find one sharpish or face zooing.
    I'm living in America, and in America, you're on your own. America's not a country. It's just a business. Now f***ing pay me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sync View Post
    You haven't found any link that supports your claims. Suggest you find one sharpish or face zooing.
    I did.

It's in the OP ya fek'n eejit, the BBC one. Play the video.
    Ya wouldn't want to have seen t happening but if Eammon Mc Cann and Bernie Devlin conceived a child, ideologically, it would be me

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Having done another Google search, I'm happy to pen the debate to the lack of coverage of this story

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Crime Spree Leaves Shopkeeper Stabbed And Girls Hurt In Crash | News | The Irish News
    A man from the area held the alleged occupants of the stolen car until police arrived
    ........................two days later

(OK, I made the last bit up.)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Pretty pathetic nat/rep whinge. Must be a slow MOPE day,huh ?
    Even with the usual caveats attached to opinion polls, a 65% to 17% majority for Northern Ireland remaining in the UK suggests little room for doubt.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RedCloud View Post
    Pretty pathetic nat/rep whinge. Must be a slow MOPE day,huh ?
    Who mentioned politics, cloudy?
    You may be under the illusion that Unionists still own the police service so criticising them is a Nationalists/republican rant.
    Check today's date.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

No need to check todays date Viv.
    Every day is MOPE Day in nat/rep land !
    Even with the usual caveats attached to opinion polls, a 65% to 17% majority for Northern Ireland remaining in the UK suggests little room for doubt.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RedCloud View Post
    No need to check todays date Viv.
    Every day is MOPE Day in nat/rep land !
    I hate to break this to ya , Cloudy, but Unionists representatives have criticised the Police for being ineffectual.
    Are they just moping or are they allowed?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by vivabrigada View Post
    I hate to break this to ya , Cloudy, but Unionists representatives have criticised the Police for being ineffectual.
    Are they just moping or are they allowed?
    Get away ? Criticising the 'armed wing of Unionism' ? Surely that can't be right Viv ?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast