Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Payment of mortgage ceases until the case is resolved for the 200 people have filed a lawsuit against their mortgage lender.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Payment of mortgage ceases until the case is resolved for the 200 people have filed a lawsuit against their mortgage lender.

This movement has caught my eye recently. In a nut shell, ordinary folk are suing their banks for their alleged irresponsible lending practices and the stress thereof. They are suing them for €1,000,000 per case. The cost is €138 for taking the case.

Ben Gilroy will be on hand in every single trial. Thus far over 200 people have filed a lawsuit against their mortgage lender. As soon as the lawsuit is in place, you can cease repayments until such time as the matter has been resolved in the courts. All documentation is available from Debtoptions, and they will be with you every step of the way.
    https://peopleforeconomicjustice.com...s-debtoptions/
    The choice is yours...fear or love.
    Anhtony Kane.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ben Gilroy
    Ok, can you really stop making payments or is this part of Bens usual brand of wildly inaccurate interpretations of the law?
    Last edited by Dan_Murphy; 4th November 2012 at 06:40 PM.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

He is conning these people. To sue a person for a million euro you need to go high court and if u lose you will have to pay the othersides legal bills and they could be very close to 100,000 so you will lose your house and be bankrupted.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cobhguy View Post
    He is conning these people. To sue a person for a million euro you need to go high court and if u lose you will have to pay the othersides legal bills and they could be very close to 100,000 so you will lose your house and be bankrupted.
    Its really awful when you think about it, Gilroy is preying on these peoples desperation and end result will be that these people will be left in an even worse position than they started, especially if he starts peddling that freeman crap again.

He's lost every case he ever tried hasn't he? Makes me wonder why he hasn't seen an Isaac Wunder order yet.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lassie View Post
    This movement has caught my eye recently. In a nut shell, ordinary folk are suing their banks for their alleged irresponsible lending practices and the stress thereof. They are suing them for €1,000,000 per case. The cost is €138 for taking the case.

https://peopleforeconomicjustice.com...s-debtoptions/
    Will the banks counter sue the ordinary folk for borrowing irresponsibly?
    At 12 weeks the “clump of cells” toes curl, her mouth makes sucking movements, she has a human face and if you prod the tummy she will move in response

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Notwithstanding the potential financial consequences, it is the false hope which he provides which really gets me. His guff will cost people more than just legal costs. He should just stop doing what he is doing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Greener View Post
    Notwithstanding the potential financial consequences, it is the false hope which he provides which really gets me. His guff will cost people more than just legal costs. He should just stop doing what he is doing.
    Exactly. He has presents a simple catch all solution to these people, an easy way out so long as they follow him.

Its criminally irresponsible.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Best for those in mortgage trouble to band together and stop paying. Nothing else will work. Thousands of non-payers would cost millions a month and the ECB would have to take notice.

Fact is the ECB must either print money - more money the longer they leave it - or write down debt on a percentage basis.
    McTell tCurrently, I am missing certain information. That has been requested and will be added as soon as it is available available availableavailable

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

On reading the above; Ben Gilroy is accused of:
    • wildly inaccurate interpretations of the law?
    • conning these people
    • preying on these peoples desperation and end result will be that these people will be left in an even worse position than they started
    • it is the false hope which he provides
    • guff will cost people more than just legal costs
    • presents a simple catch all solution to these people
    • criminally irresponsible.

The financiers could be accused of all the above, over the past twelve years. If the law allows people to be loaded with jumbo mortgages: with bankers, auditors, law enforcers and regulators not operating to best professional practices. Then I am at a loss as to why someone should be criticised if by using the law, he can get some justice for these people. I can't see anybody else going out of there way to help the legally financially distressed people of Ireland.

He gives these people hope by fighting their cause. It appears that many other distressed people see no other way out; but suicide. Such people are certainly way down the list of priorities of the political system in the European Union. I would have no doubt that a good legal brain that is not out for his immediate enrichment will find a way out for our indentured jumbo mortgage holders.
    No warning can save a people determined to grow suddenly rich. - Lord Overstone.
    Hadn't met any Irish people that were afraid of anything - Christine Lagarde. 2008.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by McTell View Post
    Best for those in mortgage trouble to band together and stop paying. Nothing else will work. Thousands of non-payers would cost millions a month and the ECB would have to take notice.

Fact is the ECB must either print money - more money the longer they leave it - or write down debt on a percentage basis.
    Won't happen - we as a people don't have the necessary sense of community, and our protest capability has been destroyed by our rush to middle class respectability and wealth.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast