Follow @PoliticsIE
 
 
 
Page 1 of 47 1234511 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 466

Thread: HIV infected prostitute roaming Ireland is identified.

  1. #1
    Politics.ie Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    27,938
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default HIV infected prostitute roaming Ireland is identified.

    Men in Donegal who used the "services" of a Brazilian gay prostitute, have been urged to get tested urgently.
    According to reports, most of the clients were married men who no doubt have since had sex with their partners.
    As many as 20 men are suspected of having sex with this runt.
    This brothel was in use for quite some time, but Gardai only acted after local residents complained and there were fears of vigilantism.
    They then did nothing but watch for several weeks, before finally taking action.
    This guy was previously in Dublin and God knows where else.
    Had he been having sex whilst knowingly having HIV, I'd give him some serious jail time.
    No doubt however he'll only get a flight to Brazil paid by us.
    MARRIED DONEGAL MEN WERE MAIN CLIENTS OF GAY PROSTITUTES IN LETTERKENNY BROTHEL | Donegal Daily





    http://www.donegaldaily.com/2012/10/...health-checks/

  2. #2
    Politics.ie Member Ulster-Lad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Dún na nGall
    Posts
    10,090
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    He already has a return ticket. Sort of punches holes in his "I was trafficked" defence.

    From your link

    Both prostitutes claimed they were forced to move to Co Donegal and forced to pay €250 rent to their pimps.

    However both of them had return flight tickets back to Brazil and Spain, leading to doubts over their claims that they were being trafficked.
    ‘The Great only appear great because we are on our knees: Let Us Rise!’ “ (James Larkin)

  3. #3

    Default

    Just more evidence to enforce the argument that prostitution should be legal and above board.

  4. #4
    Politics.ie Member ger12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    48,228
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth.ie View Post
    Men in Donegal who used the "services" of a Brazilian gay prostitute, have been urged to get tested urgently.
    According to reports, most of the clients were married men who no doubt have since had sex with their partners.
    As many as 20 men are suspected of having sex with this runt.
    This brothel was in use for quite some time, but Gardai only acted after local residents complained and there were fears of vigilantism.
    They then did nothing but watch for several weeks, before finally taking action.
    This guy was previously in Dublin and God knows where else.
    Had he been having sex whilst knowingly having HIV, I'd give him some serious jail time.
    No doubt however he'll only get a flight to Brazil paid by us.
    MARRIED DONEGAL MEN WERE MAIN CLIENTS OF GAY PROSTITUTES IN LETTERKENNY BROTHEL | Donegal Daily





    HIV PROSTITUTE: GARDAI WARN MEN TO GET HEALTH CHECKS | Donegal Daily
    And the married men who used his services are what?
    At 12 weeks the “clump of cells” toes curl, her mouth makes sucking movements, she has a human face and if you prod the tummy she will move in response

  5. #5
    Politics.ie Member Eoin Coir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    16,522
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ger12 View Post
    And the married men who used his services are what?

    sodomites.

  6. #6
    Politics.ie Member Northsideman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Dub Northside
    Posts
    8,985
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by R3volution_R3ady View Post
    Just more evidence to enforce the argument that prostitution should be legal and above board.
    If licensed and regulated with medical testing etc, I agree.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
    George Orwell

  7. #7
    Politics.ie Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    27,938
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ger12 View Post
    And the married men who used his services are what?
    Reckless, selfish, and shortly to be living in some ************************ty hostel.

  8. #8
    Politics.ie Member borntorum's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    12,781
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eoin Coir View Post
    sodomites.
    How do you know?

  9. #9
    Politics.ie Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,275
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ger12 View Post
    And the married men who used his services are what?
    Bisexual, probably.

  10. #10
    Politics.ie Member Catalpa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Dublin West
    Posts
    10,302
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    This guy should have been held in custody until his return ticket became operative and then brought to Dublin airport and put on the plane!

    But no this being Ireland he was released and is God knows where...

Page 1 of 47 1234511 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •