Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Willie Frazer in anti terror swoop

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Cool Willie Frazer in anti terror swoop

Good to see unionist terrorist supporter and all round scumbag Willie Frazer getting collared by anti terror PSNI who he thought were "Republicans" at first.

Mr Frazer said he was driving on Saturday afternoon to the Kingsmills massacre monument, which is being refurbished, when his vehicle was forced to stop by two unmarked cars.

He said: “One car pulled in front of mine and another behind forcing me to stop. Men in boiler suits jumped out. At first, I thought they were republicans until they told me they were police.

“They made me get out of the car and searched me thoroughly. They even took my wallet off me for examination. They searched the inside of the car twice.

“I don’t know what they thought they were looking for but the only thing they found were banners for a demonstration. They questioned me about where I was coming from and going to but I refused to answer.”

Mr Frazer said nationalist drivers passing by were laughing as he was detained at the side of the road.
    Anti-terror police search Willie Frazer - Local - Belfast Newsletter

How did he know they were nationalists? Unionist and nationalist number-plates?

Do town and country dwellers have radically different prospects?
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thumbs down

Do you not know discussion or threads about Mr. Frazer are banned from the NI section...because he is so much of an embarassment to our unionists posters.
    'Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness'.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by theloner View Post
    Do you not know discussion or threads about Mr. Frazer are banned from the NI section...because he is so much of an embarassment to our unionists posters.
    Oh well.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Apparently his cream chinos turned khaki.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ren84 View Post
    Good to see unionist terrorist supporter and all round scumbag Willie Frazer getting collared by anti terror PSNI who he thought were "Republicans" at first.

You seem to have changed your mind on police harrassment. On 21st April 2012 you seemed to take a dim view of this sort of thing. (Post #2)
    http://www.politics.ie/forum/norther...t-creggan.html

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aristodemus View Post
    You seem to have changed your mind on police harrassment. On 21st April 2012 you seemed to take a dim view of this sort of thing. (Post #2)
    http://www.politics.ie/forum/norther...t-creggan.html
    And whataboutery. Didn't take someone long to troll this thread. It's only police harassment if the person stopped isn't a legitimate concern. There is every reason to believe Frazer is a terror suspect.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Frazer said he wash against loyalist violenence in the link. When did that start for the man recently named as a senior member of the Red Hand Commandos?
    Ya wouldn't want to have seen t happening but if Eammon Mc Cann and Bernie Devlin conceived a child, ideologically, it would be me

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eskrimador View Post
    Frazer said he wash against loyalist violenence in the link. When did that start for the man recently named as a senior member of the Red Hand Commandos?
    Copped that as well. Does this mean Frazer will admit he was wrong for backing unionist paramilitaries over the years?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Copped that as well. Does this mean Frazer will admit he was wrong for backing unionist paramilitaries over the years?
    Depends on what the voices in his head tells him to do.
    Ya wouldn't want to have seen t happening but if Eammon Mc Cann and Bernie Devlin conceived a child, ideologically, it would be me

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Anti-terror police search Willie Frazer - Local - Belfast Newsletter

How did he know they were nationalists? Unionist and nationalist number-plates?
    Nothing good about it, it simply shows that nothing has changed and we are still liable to this type of treatment by secret police.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast