Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: A Video of a Mini-riot on Dame Street, Dublin is going viral

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default A Video of a Mini-riot on Dame Street, Dublin is going viral

A Video of a Mini-riot on Dame Street, Dublin is going viral. According to the tourist it's four PM on a Sunday. No doubt they were arguing about the Benefits of Keynes vs Hayek economics in the current crisis. This kind of lawlessness will get worse in this country until some of these lads get a very long spell in a very uncomfortable place sans x-box. The only thing unusual about this is it happened in the day time and in front of tourists. I don't imagine Tourism Ireland will be using this video anytime soon.
    I am sure the 'Ah Here! Leave it out!" voice over will be added soon enough.

Life is hard
    That's why no-one survives

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I didn`t even know West Ham were playing Millwall

Was there some sort of match on or was it just scumbags ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by firefly123 View Post
    A Video of a Mini-riot on Dame Street, Dublin is going viral. According to the tourist it's four PM on a Sunday. No doubt they were arguing about the Benefits of Keynes vs Hayek economics in the current crisis. This kind of lawlessness will get worse in this country until some of these lads get a very long spell in a very uncomfortable place sans x-box. The only thing unusual about this is it happened in the day time and in front of tourists. I don't imagine Tourism Ireland will be using this video anytime soon.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=7c1_1350843157

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=2aeb301ffc70" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    Funny it's going viral now, since it's been up on youtube for a good while AFAIK. Pretty shocking all the same - up there with the lord of the flies broken glass dancing on Arthur's Day.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

An Garda Siochana arrive within 2 minutes and they all leg it.

Come on you boys in BLUE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Wonderful advert for our capital city.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hammer View Post
    I didn`t even know West Ham were playing Millwall

Was there some sort of match on or was it just scumbags ?
    Yep......hard core FF and FG HOOLIGANS......not to be messed with......they were fighting over who can destroy the country the best.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by firefly123 View Post

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=7c1_1350843157

Edit. Dunno why it's not embedding the video so if anyone can post it that would be nice thanks

Sorry, liveleak embedding isn't supported at the moment. Only YouTube, Vimeo, Dailymotion, Metacafe, Google and Facebook.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cillian32 View Post
    Yep......hard core FF and FG HOOLIGANS......not to be messed with......they were fighting over who can destroy the country the best.

You can do better than that

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The post says it occured yesterday 21st October 2012.

Wonder what it was about? Looks like a stag party met another stag party and err rutted.

Dylan2010

its ok it was a wind up because someone spotted the "ah here, leave it oout!" wan , but she didnt take the bait

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast