Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Fgers on this site

Default Fgers on this site

Is it just me or are there fgers on this site always complaining about the government? Why do you do it? You'll hardly win one vote. Labour do it too but they aren't as bad.

Default Re: Fgers on this site

Quote Originally Posted by dunlaoighaire
    Is it just me or are there fgers on this site always complaining about the government? Why do you do it? You'll hardly win one vote. Labour do it too but they aren't as bad.
    It's the force of habit
    Liquidate labour, liquidate stocks, liquidate the farmers, liquidate real estate.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Is it just me or are there fgers on this site always complaining about the government? Why do you do it?
    If we think they're doing a sh*t job, we'll say so. And why the hell shouldn't we?
    "So how are things at the Campaign for the Freedom of Information, by the way?" "Sorry, I can't talk about that"

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

They're going to tell you that it their duty to criticise the government, because they're the opposition. One day, they may work out the difference between 'criticise' and 'complain about', but I'm not optimistic.
    Never let the best be the enemy of the good.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It's because we think the government are doing a ************************ job in a lot of areas.
    "Give us the future, we've had enough of YOUR past, Give us back our country, to live in, to grow in and to love..."

Politics.ie Newbie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes, disgruntled indeed. You ought to have seen them before the election, predictions of Fianna Fáil winning about 60 seats were made every day. Their hysteria is actually amusing, though shocking from a party that hasn't been elected by the people in 25 years...and counting...

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky
    It's because we think the government are doing a ************************ job in a lot of areas.
    Can you give us a couple of concise examples of things FG would do different in in Government?
    "Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest." Mark Twain

“When a government is dependent upon bankers for money, they and not the leaders of the government control the situation, since the hand that gives is above the hand that takes. Money has no motherland; financiers are without patriotism and without decency; their sole object is gain.” Napoléon Bonaparte

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

ffs they're the opposition to a sh1t sleazy backward govt. Whaddya expect? roses? elegies and odes to the wonder of Bertie?
    btw dubsth when was the last time Ireland gave FF a mandate to govern?
    We need to radically change every system that has enabled the wholesale destruction of the Irish landscape, rural and urban. There is no time for incremental step by step measures. The systems have failed utterly and the only hope for a real recovery requires the rule book to be torn up completely.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SPN
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky
    Can you give us a couple of concise examples of things FG would do different in in Government?
    Well all you have to do is compare FG's manifesto to the current's government actions and it's not unreasonable to suggest that I would disagree with some of FG's actions were they in government.

However to answer your question I believe that were FG in government Co-Location would be dropped and I believe over time all of FG’s other health proposals would be implemented, we would have some serious improvements in public transport (FG couldn't be any worse), I believe Bruton and FG in general would be better at handling the challenges to the economy and the government wouldn't be led by a corrupt individual as it is now. But as I said all you have to do is look at the Manifesto, it's only a few months old now.
    "Give us the future, we've had enough of YOUR past, Give us back our country, to live in, to grow in and to love..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by alonso
    ffs they're the opposition to a sh1t sleazy backward govt. Whaddya expect? roses? elegies and odes to the wonder of Bertie?
    btw dubsth when was the last time Ireland gave FF a mandate to govern?
    The answer you're going to throw back is 1977. But using that particular vein of logic FG have NEVER been given a mandate to govern.
    “Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen” - Albert Einstein

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast