Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 23293031323334 LastLast

Thread: Jewish terrorist settlers open fire on Palestinians while IDF look on!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

They are very easy on jewish terrorism...as we all know anyway .....release and house arrest....instead of execution and house demolished.

An Israeli court released to house arrest on Thursday four Jewish settlers suspected of killing a Palestinian woman in October in the occupied West Bank, only a few days after their arrest last week.

The detention of the fifth suspect was extended until Thursday.

The detainees "are suspected of grave terrorist offences including murder", the Shin Bet intelligence service said in a statement after a court order limiting media coverage of the 30 December arrests was lifted.

Israeli investigations into "Jewish terrorism" - as such cases are often referred to by Israeli media - have seen outbreaks of support for the alleged attackers from politicians and the media.

Ayelet Shaked, Israel's Justice Minister, talked on the phone with the mother of one of the Israeli suspects arrested in the killing of Aisha al-Rabi, telling her to “stay strong".

Al-Rabi, a 47-year-old Palestinian mother of seven, suffered a fatal head wound from a rock thrown at her car near the Palestinian city of Nablus on 12 October.

Her husband Yacoub, who was driving the car at the time, escaped with minor injuries.

“I don’t have any doubt it was the settlers. There were six or seven of them, and it was clear that they were young," Yacoub said.

The West Bank sees regular attacks by settlers, some of whom identify with ultra-nationalist Jewish groups, on Palestinians.

Violence by Jewish settlers and right-wing activists against Palestinians in the occupied West Bank tripled last year, with 482 such incidents reported by mid-December, compared to 140 for 2017.

In addition to beating up and throwing stones at Palestinians, more frequently the offences consisted of painting nationalist and anti-Arab or anti-Muslim slogans, damaging homes and cars and cutting down trees belonging to Palestinian farmers.

Such incidents decreased sharply in 2016 and 2017 from previous years, with the decline attributed to the response of Israeli authorities after the firebombing of a home in the West Bank village of Duma, which killed three members of the Dawabshe family, including a 10-month-old baby.
    "You think thats bad,theres one lunatic that posts on there 40-50 times a day..He's alone..in bad company!

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Golah veNekhar View Post
    A large percentage of Palestine was Christian, Zionists particularly went after them from the start until the 1980s when they began to reverse this policy so a lot of them live abroad now- so yeah I am sure that those local "Arabs" do not regard what came before the invasion of Proto-Islam as part of their history. Ethnically of course they are no different from their neighbours. A lot Palestinian Muslims kept and actually still keep so Jewish customs from the time that their families were Jewish. The fast majority of the Jewish population gradually converted to Islam because well you do not have the stuff their about the Trinune Nature of God and the Incarnation and yes becoming Muslim led them to take Arabic names just like converting to Judaism led people in Yemen and North Africa and Eurasia to take on Jewish names.

It's one village in the southern Hebron hills, Yata. And only a few families are attested as having jewish roots (they are ashamed of them).

And Christians have never been a problem to Israeli Jews, not before the establishment of Israel and not after.

It's the muslims who have a broblem with them, and judging from the neighbouring countries, this broblem is innate to Islam.
    The book totally contradicts any post-modern theory claiming a “Palestinian heritage,” or Palestinian nation. https://palestineisraelconflict.word...-palestinians/

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

name one Ashkenazi or Yiddish world class poet, philosopher or scientist before the 19 th century?
    Have you heard of the Golem?
    The book totally contradicts any post-modern theory claiming a “Palestinian heritage,” or Palestinian nation. https://palestineisraelconflict.word...-palestinians/

Quote Originally Posted by yanshuf View Post
    Yes Golam head is on the west coast of Ireland

Politics.ie Member Golah veNekhar's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Of course I have heard of the legend of the Golem, but it is just that, a legend. Rabbis did not actually create giant robots who they animated by magic.
    In Jerusalem, I dressed my wounds and breathed my sorrows
    And carried the soul in my palm, For an Arab Palestine.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The whole story of the Maharal making a Golem to defend the Jewish ghetto from rabid Christian hordes incited by the "Blood Libel" was made up by German Jewry, the Jews during his time in Prague got on well with their neighbours which is why he had to adopt a philosophical outlook to defend Judaism to his flock. He was an interesting character certainly but he was by no means a world class philosopher.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

They actually had a conference in Barilan University on the ethic surrounding creating a Golem! It would not at all surprise me if as we speak their people in the IDF furiously working on trying to create Golems for that the next time they want to attack Lebanon they won't have to send in actual troops!

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I’m sure you’ve heard of the Haskala movement

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I’m sure you’ve heard of the Haskala movement
    Yes which started in 18 th century but it did not produce any great fruits culturally until the 19 th century. I said before the 19 th century. Also the Haskalah was very much an Ashkenazi things- the Hasidic movement kept it out of a lot of the lands of Yiddish Jewry. Look I am not saying that Talmudic and Kabbalahistic stuff is not ingenious in it's own way however to some one who is non-Jewish it is going to be basically bewildering nonsense, the Rambam can shall we say be troubling at times but he is also very approachable for Non-Jews among whom he was very influential as a philosopher. Before the 19 th century there was no Jewish equivalents to say Sa'ad al-Dawla, who was a genius both as statesman in the wider society and as a doctor, or Mashallah ibn Athari who again played an important intellectual role in the wider society, both of them being Mizrahi Jews. Do they teach about them in Israeli schools?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Golah veNekhar View Post
    Yes which started in 18 th century but it did not produce any great fruits culturally until the 19 th century. I said before the 19 th century. Also the Haskalah was very much an Ashkenazi things- the Hasidic movement kept it out of a lot of the lands of Yiddish Jewry. Look I am not saying that Talmudic and Kabbalahistic stuff is not ingenious in it's own way however to some one who is non-Jewish it is going to be basically bewildering nonsense, the Rambam can shall we say be troubling at times but he is also very approachable for Non-Jews among whom he was very influential as a philosopher. Before the 19 th century there was no Jewish equivalents to say Sa'ad al-Dawla, who was a genius both as statesman in the wider society and as a doctor, or Mashallah ibn Athari who again played an important intellectual role in the wider society, both of them being Mizrahi Jews. Do they teach about them in Israeli schools?