Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 36 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Frank Stagg

Default Frank Stagg

http://www.politics.ie/wiki/index.php?title=Frank_Stagg

This gives a brief insight into one of the most disgraceful, embarrassing moments in free state history.
    My question is to the free staters of this site, are you embarrassed by your governments actions in the handling of frank staggs death?

BTW I'm not trolling, i just want to see what is people's genuine opinion on this. So if you think he's dirty provo scum, a criminal, a terrorist......come out with it, as am not going to argue back as i just want honest opinions on this case.
    'given the shocking and appalling culture of collusion and illegality' within the RUC, 'one would wonder what other unacceptable practices remain hidden from the public'.
    enda kenny 2007

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Saw his grave in Ballina cemetry this Easter.
    Poni welwch chwi hynt y gwynt a'r glaw?
    Poni welwch chi'r deri'n ymdaraw?

Quote Originally Posted by Trefor
    Saw his grave in Ballina cemetry this Easter.
    Must get down myself some of these days.
    'given the shocking and appalling culture of collusion and illegality' within the RUC, 'one would wonder what other unacceptable practices remain hidden from the public'.
    enda kenny 2007

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Re: Frank Stagg

Quote Originally Posted by the hatchetman

This gives a brief insight into one of the most disgraceful, embarrassing moments in free state history.
    My question is to the free staters of this site, are you embarrassed by your governments actions in the handling of frank staggs death?

BTW I'm not trolling, i just want to see what is people's genuine opinion on this. So if you think he's dirty provo scum, a criminal, a terrorist......come out with it, as am not going to argue back as i just want honest opinions on this case.
    Get the name of the country right and it might be worth a debate. The Free State ceased to exist well before 1975. I am sick of whiny residents of the UK who wish they were part of the Republic, but didn't fight hard enough, misnaming the country I live in. (see we can all do that) They now want us to make up for their own short comings as freedom fighters.

You will find that there were a number of atrocities committed during the Civil War (when there really was a Free State) which were significantly more disgraceful and embarrassing than this one by a magnitude of 100.

Now be a good little surrender monkey and learn the proper name of the 26 county portion of this Island. :twisted:
    When you're accustomed to ascendancy, equality feels like oppression.

[quote=Rich OC]
    Quote Originally Posted by "the hatchetman":33fqt7fd

Get the name of the country right and it might be worth a debate. The Free State ceased to exist well before 1975. I am sick of whiny residents of the UK who wish they were part of the Republic, but didn't fight hard enough, misnaming the country I live in. (see we can all do that) They now want us to make up for their own short comings as freedom fighters.

You will find that there were a number of atrocities committed during the Civil War (when there really was a Free State) which were significantly more disgraceful and embarrassing than this one by a magnitude of 100.

Now be a good little surrender monkey and learn the proper name of the 26 county portion of this Island. :twisted:[/quote:33fqt7fd]

Yes i know about your war crimes, answer the question at hand will you
    enda kenny 2007

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

[quote=the hatchetman][quote="Rich OC":1zks5hfa]
    Quote Originally Posted by "the hatchetman":1zks5hfa

Now be a good little surrender monkey and learn the proper name of the 26 county portion of this Island. :twisted:[/quote:1zks5hfa]

Yes i know about your war crimes, answer the question at hand will you[/quote:1zks5hfa]I did.

[quote=Rich OC][quote="the hatchetman":1ailoit8][quote="Rich OC":1ailoit8]
    Quote Originally Posted by "the hatchetman":1ailoit8

Now be a good little surrender monkey and learn the proper name of the 26 county portion of this Island. :twisted:[/quote:1ailoit8]

Yes i know about your war crimes, answer the question at hand will you[/quote:1ailoit8]I did.[/quote:1ailoit8]

Typical 'free stater'
    enda kenny 2007

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

[quote=the hatchetman][quote="Rich OC":32zdgyty][quote="the hatchetman":32zdgyty][quote="Rich OC":32zdgyty]
    Quote Originally Posted by "the hatchetman":32zdgyty

Now be a good little surrender monkey and learn the proper name of the 26 county portion of this Island. :twisted:[/quote:32zdgyty]

Yes i know about your war crimes, answer the question at hand will you[/quote:32zdgyty]I did.[/quote:32zdgyty]

Typical 'free stater'[/quote:32zdgyty] As opposed to occupied ******************************************

[quote=Rich OC][quote="the hatchetman":9v17w7sw][quote="Rich OC":9v17w7sw][quote="the hatchetman":9v17w7sw][quote="Rich OC":9v17w7sw]
    Quote Originally Posted by "the hatchetman":9v17w7sw

Now be a good little surrender monkey and learn the proper name of the 26 county portion of this Island. :twisted:[/quote:9v17w7sw]

Yes i know about your war crimes, answer the question at hand will you[/quote:9v17w7sw]I did.[/quote:9v17w7sw]

Typical 'free stater'[/quote:9v17w7sw] As opposed to occupied ******************************************[/quote:9v17w7sw]

I'm just highlighting the government assembly which is in power in the 26 counties and showing people the hypocrisy,the crimes and ************************ you jack were're ok, attitude taken by them.
    PLunkett,emmet pearse would turn in their graves if they could see yous now.

SHAME SHAME
    enda kenny 2007

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

[quote=the hatchetman][quote="Rich OC":36rcv3n5][quote="the hatchetman":36rcv3n5][quote="Rich OC":36rcv3n5][quote="the hatchetman":36rcv3n5][quote="Rich OC":36rcv3n5]
    Quote Originally Posted by "the hatchetman":36rcv3n5

Now be a good little surrender monkey and learn the proper name of the 26 county portion of this Island. :twisted:[/quote:36rcv3n5]

Yes i know about your war crimes, answer the question at hand will you[/quote:36rcv3n5]I did.[/quote:36rcv3n5]

Typical 'free stater'[/quote:36rcv3n5] As opposed to occupied ******************************************[/quote:36rcv3n5]

I'm just highlighting the government assembly which is in power in the 26 counties and showing people the hypocrisy,the crimes and ************************ you jack were're ok, attitude taken by them.
    PLunkett,emmet pearse would turn in their graves if they could see yous now.

SHAME SHAME[/quote:36rcv3n5]
    Ah the real truth - were not worthy to be called Irish unless we subscribe to a particular view of the world. The truth is that while distasteful, there have been significantly more serious actions taken by successive Free State Governments, and Governments of the Republic of Ireland. The treatment of people in the Health System, the Stardust Tragedy, failing to properly investigate the Dublin and Monaghan Bombings, the list is endless.

It is distasteful, but nothing in comparison to the issues I have outlined above. BTW I agree with you totally that there is "hypocrisy, ..crimes, and an F U jack". But you insult me every time you use the phrase "free state" or "free stater". You insult me and then expect me to be happy about it. The aforementioned Patriots would also turn in their graves when they hear one Irishman or Irishwoman questioning the Irishness of another, something you do to me every time you call me a "freestater".

Page 1 of 36 1234511 ... LastLast