UPDATE http://www.icenews.is/index.php/2012...-errors/UPDATE 12/3/2012 254 resignations. Graphs here. http://www.news-us.jp/article/256887347.html
UPDATE see http://www.politics.ie/forum/economy...st-week-5.html
update3/7/2012UPDATEhttp://www.facebook.com/MassResignationsLOTS of resignations today! This update also includes all the banking & financing ones from yesterday as well (credit goes to American Kabuki). Juiciest story? The top one right here, where it says that four Goldman Sachs sr. execs are to step down step down. Approx. # of resignations for today only: 25
- Four Goldman Sachs U.K. senior executives to step down
- Dubai Mercantile Exchange CEO resigns
- Goldman Sachs Group's head of European power trading resigns
- CEO of Japan's Nikko Asset Management steps down
- Argentina's Transport Secretary resigns
- India's Cabinet Secretary takes premature retirement
- India's chief minister resigns
- US Democratic State Rep. to retire
- UBS Bank's senior Asia economist quits
- Chairman of National Bank of Pakistan resigns
- BGF Emerging Markets Fund's co-head resigns
- USA Technologies' board member resigns
- Jamaica's FSC executive director resigns
- Jamaica's JMMB executive director resigns
- Blackstone Group's Paris office leader to step down
- Reliance Bancshares chairman resigns
- Two U.K. Jupiter fund co-managers resign
- Ex-Citigroup Indonesia banker gets 8yrs for client theft
- CANSO (aviation) director General steps down
- Ex.director of Texas Railroad Commission (oil & gas) resigns
- US EnviroLogix president/ceo to retire
- Thai president of TCEB resigns
- Aussie property tycoon resigns as chairman of construction company
- China's 8Telecom CFO resigns
- CEO of Africa's Tower Resources (oil & gas) steps down
- Aussie mining company Kagara board member steps down
- CEO of Peruan mining company Antofagasta resigns
- NZ ZESPRI board member resignsMany High Ranking Bank Officials CEOs have resigned worldwide in the past week/ten days.Drug money saved banks in global crisis, claims UN advisor.
Drugs and crime chief says $352bn in criminal proceeds was effectively laundered by financial institutions.
What does this mean economically, politically, morally?
(Hope this isnt too hot for Pie to handle. All MSM links.)
Here are the articles. No particular order. Date of publication, then the title (with link). So here goes.
2-15-12: World Bank President Zoellick Resigns World Bank President Zoellick Resigns | Business | TIME.com
2-16-12: CFO of ANZ Bank Resigns Amid Turmoil CFO of ANZ Bank Resigns Amid Turmoil | Proformative
2-14-12: Nicaragua Central Bank Head Quits Amid Row Nicaragua Central Bank Head Quits Amid Row - Bloomberg
2-17-12: Credit Suisse’s Private Bank Chief Asian Economist Tan Resigns Credit Suisse’s Private Bank Chief Asian Economist Tan Resigns - Businessweek
2-18-12: Embarrassment for Merkel as German president resigns in disgrace after trying to bag the press (okay, not a bank president, but a president, noetheless)German President Christian Wulff 'forced to resign' | Mail Online
2-16-12: Andrew Chick to lead Royal Bank of Scotland’s Australian arm Cookies must be enabled. | The Australian
2-13-12: Kuwait central bank chief resigns amid political tensions Kuwait central bank chief resigns amid political tensions - The Washington Post
2-15-12: Slovenia’s Two Biggest Banks’ CEOs Step Down as Woes Mount Slovenia
2-06-12: Dhanlaxmi Bank CEO Amitabh Chaturvedi quits Dhanlaxmi Bank CEO Amitabh Chaturvedi quits - Corporate News - livemint.com
2-10-12: Tamilnad Mercantile Bank MD resigns Tamilnad Mercantile Bank MD resigns
2-17-12: Blankfein out as Goldman Sachs CEO by summer? (not an actual resignation, but a possible pending one)Blankfein out as Goldman Sachs CEO by summer? - The Term Sheet: Fortune's deals blog Term Sheet
2-16-12: Arrests in Olympus Scandal Point to Widening Inquiry Into a Cover-Up http://www.nytimes.com/2012/02/17/bu...r-up.html?_r=1
This list chronicles all top level resignations since the start of 2012.
Presented below are four categories.
The first three are for resignations in: banking & financing, governmental positions and businesses/companies.
The last category lists various arrests and other ongoing situations of those people.
While it’s not unusual for a top level executive/politician/industry leader to resign, it IS highly suspect when a great number of them are resigning at the same time.
All taking place in a very short amount of time as well.
Also note how most of the resignations are taking place in the banking & financing world.
Different sources are saying that these ‘mass resignations’ are indicative of a larger trend leading towards ‘mass arrests’ of criminal and corrupt elites which are soon to follow.
For more detailed information on these occurrences, please head to the ‘about’ page.
The links are all shortened URLs, so just copy-paste the link into your browser bar in order to view them. If you’re using Chrome, you can select the entire string, right click and then choose ‘go to (URL name)’.
In the event that a news article has been removed from its page, please do let me know and I’ll replace that link with a new one.