Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: who are you for - Fatah or Hamas?

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default who are you for - Fatah or Hamas?

A question for the Irish left, since they have to decide now whom to support - Fatah, their long time friends or Hamas - their new epitome of the underdog cooporating with them against the American world control.

I know I would, if I had to choose, prefere the Fatah, but only because they are much less barbaric in their killings, they haven't yet thrown a Hamas man from the 15'th floor.
    The book totally contradicts any post-modern theory claiming a “Palestinian heritage,” or Palestinian nation. https://palestineisraelconflict.word...-palestinians/

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Why just the left. And why do they "have to decide" who they will support? Do the Irish left have a substancial vote for the PA I am unaware of?
    Happiness is a dry martini and a good woman … or a bad woman.
    –George Burns

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

giving the gaza strip is hamas dominated, yes, the Irish left and the european left will have to choose.
    The book totally contradicts any post-modern theory claiming a “Palestinian heritage,” or Palestinian nation. https://palestineisraelconflict.word...-palestinians/

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Did you not get your postal vote then cookiemonster?
    "Only by applying the most rigorous standards do we pay writing in Irish the supreme compliment of taking it seriously." - Breandán Ó Doibhlín.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You never hear much of the al-aqsa martyrs brigade or islamic jihad. Weren't the former supposed to be linked to fatah in some form?
    "Only by applying the most rigorous standards do we pay writing in Irish the supreme compliment of taking it seriously." - Breandán Ó Doibhlín.

Politics.ie Newbie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Fatah.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Riadach
    Did you not get your postal vote then cookiemonster?
    No but I was in the middle east last week, had I known I'd have popped over and done a spot of canvasing. Is it too late to get on the supplementary register?
    Happiness is a dry martini and a good woman … or a bad woman.
    –George Burns

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ah sure give it a go anyway. Is yer man saeb running?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I know I have put on some weight and I'm a little bit Fatah than I was last year, but there's no need to call me Ham ass
    There are Men, there are Women and there are Politicians. God save old Ireland

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Eirenua, one wonders what you could have made with the creativity you wasted on that joke.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast