Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 114 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Turn 180: Irish Climate Skeptics

Politics.ie Member Destiny's Soldier's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Turn 180: Irish Climate Skeptics

I was glad to discover that there is a dedicated group of Climate Skeptics with a dot ie website producing material challenging the fraudlent Government policies of Climate Change. Turn 180

For example I heard Richard Bruton this morning on Newstalk conveying the message that Carbon Taxes are hear to stay. Ditto Joan Burton. I have no doubt that another Climate Change Bill will be incarnated by whatever new Government comes into being after the 25th of February. So don't expect FG to do anything different to Fianna Fail in relation to taxing the air we breathe.

It will be meet the new boss same as the old boss.

But the more we hear of Groups like Turn 180 sprouting up the better chance we have of undermining the Global Tax / Global Governance agenda. Also the recent Truth Agenda exhibitions seemed to be run by guys from The Sovereign Independent and they did a great job in bringing noted Climate Skeptic Christopher Monckton to Dublin and Cork and onto the Late Late.

I attended the Truth Agenda in Cork recently to suss out the scene and was surprised to find so many of the older generation in attendance. I had expected the wooly jumper lefty 20 something students, but it was much more like the Mother's Alliance conservatives in their 50's 60's and 70's. I was a mere boyeen in their midst.

Activism is certainly taking a turn for the good in this country.
    Cowardice asks the question - is it safe? Expediency asks the question - is it politic?
    Vanity asks the question - is it popular? But Conscience asks the question - is it right?
    And there comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular;but one must take it simply because it is right. -MLK

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sign me up for membership at once.
    Сохранить Украины

Politics.ie Member Destiny's Soldier's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

This is quote from their About Us

Our organisation can be best described as a group of climate realists who have come together under the name of Turn 180. Our aim is to inform the Irish public that Carbon Dioxide is not a pollutant, nor is it the cause of Global Warming. We urge the Irish people to research for themselves to discover that the real causes of climate change are of natural origin and independent of human activity. Our goals are for the economic prosperity of Ireland and for the ending of Ireland’s participation in all forms of carbon trading and all International Climate Change treaties such as the Kyoto Protocol. We are opposed to all forms of Carbon Taxes for the same logical reasons that we would be opposed to Water Vapour Taxes.
    Climate Change is no joke and Ciaran Cuffee gave a nice €23 million just-like-that last Christmas to some international bribe fund for African leaders.

The only candidate in the forthcoming GE who has mentioned fighting the Climate Bill to my knowledge is Independent John McGuirk of New Vision.

I would love to be in a position to vote for him.
    Cowardice asks the question - is it safe? Expediency asks the question - is it politic?
    Vanity asks the question - is it popular? But Conscience asks the question - is it right?
    And there comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular;but one must take it simply because it is right. -MLK

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Anybody who comes near me will be hearing plenty about the cultists climate bill. These ecomentalists are a bigger fraud than Anglo.
    Сохранить Украины

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

What are the qualifications of Ultan Murphy that runs that site?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PAD1OH View Post
    What are the qualifications of Ultan Murphy that runs that site?
    What are the qualifications of Gormleylox and the 5 bears?
    Сохранить Украины

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Here is Ultan being shown his boots by some people that are clear about their qualifications

His colleague is a muppet.

Politico | Upload a video - Climate Change

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by drummed View Post
    What are the qualifications of Gormleylox and the 5 bears?
    what are his qualifications?

What is his day job?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PAD1OH View Post
    what are his qualifications?

What is his day job?
    No idea whatsoever and don't care.
    Tired of the religion that the greens have become. no dissent allowed.
    History is littered with death/end of the world cults.
    Сохранить Украины

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Carbon taxes are better for the economy than income taxes. They don't penalise work as much.

Page 1 of 114 123451151101 ... LastLast