Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 62 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Enda Kenny Prime Time Interview

Politics.ie Newbie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Enda Kenny Prime Time Interview

Does anybody remember an interview with Enda Kenny on Prime Time the first time he ran for the leadership of FG (when Noonan was elected).

He was asked why he wanted to be leader/or would like to be Taoiseach (I can't remember which). What followed was 30 of the most cringe-worthy seconds of television I have witnessed. He was not able to answer. And did not even muddle an answer.

A second interview he was asked what his achievements in politics were. Again there was no answer.

Now the people are ready to elect him Taoiseach.

Laugh? I nearly cried.

Politics.ie Newbie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

F%%k off. Bertie's biggest achievement before being leader was getting away with wearing anoraks in the Dáil.

Politics.ie Newbie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Re: Enda Kenny Prime Time Interview

Quote Originally Posted by yengae
    Does anybody remember an interview with Enda Kenny on Prime Time the first time he ran for the leadership of FG (when Noonan was elected).

He was asked why he wanted to be leader/or would like to be Taoiseach (I can't remember which). What followed was 30 of the most cringe-worthy seconds of television I have witnessed. He was not able to answer. And did not even muddle an answer.

A second interview he was asked what his achievements in politics were. Again there was no answer.

Now the people are ready to elect him Taoiseach.

Laugh? I nearly cried.
    that was nearly 6 years, what is your point, everyone accepts that he was not the best public speaker, but he has improved no end, and people are warming to him, and in 2 weeks he will be taoiseach

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

There's plenty of threads of this nature already in existence. Why don't you continue your negative campaigning on one of those....

Politics.ie Member Supermanpolitician's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Enda is a legend! Keep the attacks coming and we will bat them away with ease! You FFers are getting desparate. I am not impartial, but if I were I would be telling you that you are focussing entirely on FG. It makes you look like you have nothing to say.

And that is probably the truth for FF when they are stripped of their bull$hit.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

FF is afraid of Kenny. Hence the negative campaigning.

Politics.ie Newbie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I love this talk of "negative campaigning" from the FGers on here, moaning that negative threads are being made about them over and over again.

Fair enough.

Could you stop doing same about the PDs?
    Minds cannot be managed, only inspired.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

More Fianna Fail dirty tricks. Where to they dig up brainwashed trolls like yengae?

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I remember the inteview you are on about. Kenny was terrible that day and it cost him the leadership election. However we are not allowed to mention it as that would be dirty tricks against St Enda of Fine Gael. Why have the Blueshirts got so defensive so quickly? Why can they not just say that yes he was bad back then but has improved since? They are getting more and more like FF with every passing day and they are not even in government yet.
    "Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative."
    Oscar Wilde

I can't believe that there isn't a thread on the Enda Kenny interview on the Pat Kenny show.

Some politics site!
    I have no money, but I love my life.

Page 1 of 62 123451151 ... LastLast