Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 24 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Pulling Kenny's Strings

Default Pulling Kenny's Strings

Is it just me or does good aul Enda remind you of a puppet on a string?
    Basically, he really hasn't a clue and wouldn't even know what to do if it wasn't for his advisers. He inherited his Fathers seat and Basically hasn't done much since - and his FG party tend to put the country back to the dark ages and recession. My conclusion on all this - "Enda the political Donkey".
    AND I say to my people's masters: Beware,
    Beware of the thing that is coming, beware of the risen people-Patrick Pearse

Politics.ie Newbie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i think that's desperately unfair, biased, partisan and presents everything that's wrong about civil war politics

people may legitimately criticise others for policies, for their position on a particular issue, for failing to make the right decision as you see it - but you are just displaying blind dislike bordering on hatred

you make ridiculous claims (eg put the country back to the dark ages and recession) which you don't even attempt to substantiate

you say 'he basically hasn't done much since' (which i'm sure he would disagree with and many of the constituents of Mayo would disagree with)

but tell me this

what have you done for your country in the past 25 years that gives you the right to write down this unsubstantiated nonsense

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default re: Pulling Kenny's Strings

Quote Originally Posted by johnnybravo
    Basically, he really hasn't a clue and wouldn't even know what to do if it wasn't for his advisers. He inherited his Fathers seat and Basically hasn't done much since - and his FG party tend to put the country back to the dark ages and recession. My conclusion on all this - "Enda the political Donkey".
    Itís possible to make a political point without being disrespectful to your opponent.

Enda Kenny seems like a decent man, whether heíd be any good in Government is a matter of opinion, but you can make your point without insulting him, itís unnecessary and doesnít help your case in any event.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tonys
    Itís possible to make a political point without being disrespectful to your opponent.

Enda Kenny seems like a decent man, whether heíd be any good in Government is a matter of opinion, but you can make your point without insulting him, itís unnecessary and doesnít help your case in any event.
    Enda does seem to be a decent man, he-aw,he-aw, he-always trys his best.
    There are Men, there are Women and there are Politicians. God save old Ireland

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

On a similar vein, I think Bertie Ahern is ugly and he is (allegedly) a crook.
    If there is a future, it will be Green.

I wasn't trying to insult Enda - i was just stating it as i saw it

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Unlike Bertie who says he went to the "LSE" (Enda actually has a degree) and has a huge coterie of highly paid advisors surrounding him, both from the Civil Service, his own crew employed by the Taoiseachs dept and internal party staff like PJ Mara.
    Ireland interests are best secured within a more dynamic EU. Vote YES to Lisbon.

Yeah But the Difference is Bertie has lead this country into prosperity - Enda doesnt know his arse from his elbo. The country would be in trouble with Enda and the Helm. It would be a sinking Ship.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You don't seem to know your arse from your elbo (sic) either! Imagine if we said this about Bertie, you would be screaming "Fine Gael Dirty Tricks!"

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Any fool can criticise...

Page 1 of 24 1234511 ... LastLast