Enda Kenny today launched Fine Gael's general election manifesto. The key points are:
1. Create health services that work, ensuring that cost and capacity don't prevent people from getting treatment that is high quality, timely and close to home.
2. Make our communities safer by focusing on victims' rights and making life a lot tougher for criminals.
3. Spend taxpayers' money well, getting maximum value and sacking any Minister who spends carelessly.
4. Support families as they deal with challenges of modern Ireland and transform education by incentivising innovation in schools to meet pupils' needs and focusing on outcomes.
5. Build an environmentally-sustainable society, with renewable energy, transport, green housing and reduce our impact on global warming.
6. Lower the cost of living on working families, making childcare, housing, and healthcare more affordable.
7. Cut taxes for all taxpayers, with a focus on relief for families and first-time homebuyers, and ensure Ireland's strong economy and jobs are not put at risk by complacency or lack of competitiveness.
8. Manage Ireland's immigration system in a way that is good for immigrants and good for the Irish by establishing clear rights and responsibilities for immigrants.
9. Protect rural Ireland to ensure vibrant communities, a modern and sustainable farming industry and an equitable distribution of wealth throughout the country.
10. Promote peace on the island, work with our European partners and strengthen our international reputation.
Summary on Fine Gael website
Link to the full manifesto to be added when available