Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Find Madeline McCann campaign about to end?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Find Madeline McCann campaign about to end?

In today's sun the McCann's issue an appeal for help as the find maddie fund will soon run dry. This has reminded me of the fact that it is three years and still we are waiting for the kidnapping line of investigation to produce solid results. I have become increasingly sceptical of the McCann's during this time as surely something solid would have materialised by now. In the continuing abscence of anything substantial the alternative hypotheses have to be given an audience.
    Kate & Gerry McCann fear hunt for missing daughter Maddie nearing end | The Sun |News

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SilverSpurs View Post
    In today's sun the McCann's issue an appeal for help as the find maddie fund will soon run dry. This has reminded me of the fact that it is three years and still we are waiting for the kidnapping line of investigation to produce solid results. I have become increasingly sceptical of the McCann's during this time as surely something solid would have materialised by now. In the continuing abscence of anything substantial the alternative hypotheses have to be given an audience.
    Kate & Gerry McCann fear hunt for missing daughter Maddie nearing end | The Sun |News

The whole thing will always be a total mystery.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

You'd imagine the investigators or police may have turned up something like you seem to be suggesting. i.e that they killed their own daughter. I believe and feel very sorry for the McCanns, made too much of a story to be telling lies I'd say.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I find it incredible how lacking in empathy some people are, you obstentiably start a tread about the possible winding up of the family's search and use it to suggest they murdered their own child.
    I am sure you only have that poor child's best interests at heart

Ex-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I've always believed, for no reason at all, that Madeline is alive. God help her poor parents. What a nightmare for them. It has never occured to me that her parents killed her. Why would it?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by willoughby View Post
    You'd imagine the investigators or police may have turned up something like you seem to be suggesting. i.e that they killed their own daughter. I believe and feel very sorry for the McCanns, made too much of a story to be telling lies I'd say.
    I am not suggesting anything other than observing that the "official" explanation has yet to be backed up by solid results. The lack of said solid results in my mind reduces the credibility of the McCanns. There are multiple alternative hypotheses not just the sinister one btw.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yellowfish View Post
    I find it incredible how lacking in empathy some people are, you obstentiably start a tread about the possible winding up of the family's search and use it to suggest they murdered their own child.
    I am sure you only have that poor child's best interests at heart
    I suggested no such thing. All i have done is point out that the "official" explanation is light on hard facts to back it up. Again there are multiple alternative hypotheses not just sinister ones.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

All of the possibilities surrounding this young girl's disappearance are, I'm afraid, sinister.

It not seem there is any innocent or reasonable explanation to account for her vanishing without trace.

There is also the case of a missing 15 year old Irish girl in Spain. She too disappeared without trace. Her name escapes me at the moment

Dublin, but lived in Tipp, Limerick, Kildare, NI, UK & USA
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Warren Poynt View Post
    All of the possibilities surrounding this young girl's disappearance are, I'm afraid, sinister.

It not seem there is any innocent or reasonable explanation to account for her vanishing without trace.

There is also the case of a missing 15 year old Irish girl in Spain. She too disappeared without trace. Her name escapes me at the moment
    That's right I forgot about she went missing around christmas time a few years ago! I feel sorry for the mcanns, I don't believe they were involved.

Ex-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Warren Poynt View Post

I was just thinking about her WP. Amy Fitzpatrick, disappeared Jan 1st. 2008. Know her dad's family. Nightmare.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast