Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Vincent Browne 1.11.2010

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Vincent Browne 1.11.2010

Fionnan Sheehan bringing the actions of a politician's spouse into the political arena. (Gilmore and his missus)

I presume this gives us free reign to link him to his missus and the scumbags of destiny.
    Last edited by Conor; 2nd November 2010 at 10:07 AM. Reason: title change per user request

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

So you don't think there is an issue here?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

yes there is an issue, i agree

but just as an aside , how long ago did this happen ?
    "If we VOTE YES there will be no more austere budgets. Fact " Hammer, mayday 12'

Politics.ie Newbie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

During the boom... start of the dirty tricks campaigns...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

thats what i thought

the indo spent years chipping away at kenny
    they failed to see labour comming up on the inside
    must blacken everyone to ffers level
    "If we VOTE YES there will be no more austere budgets. Fact " Hammer, mayday 12'

GDPR Deleted
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by neiphin View Post
    thats what i thought

the indo spent years chipping away at kenny
    they failed to see labour comming up on the inside
    must blacken everyone to ffers level
    Do you mean the story is not true then or just that we shouldn't be told about it?

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tonic View Post
    Do you mean the story is not true then or just that we shouldn't be told about it?
    Its just that its a bit of a non story. Mrs G sold a field to the OPW for 250 grand, the field was independently valued and Mrs G sold the field for what OPW offered. No impropriety. BTW I believe the field was due to be used for a new school. Have the Dept of Education built it yet? If not that would be the real scandal here!

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I thought Bertie "I won all that dodgy cash on the horses" Ahern was crying when his family were brought up when he was being investigated?

GDPR Deleted
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dakid View Post
    Its just that its a bit of a non story. Mrs G sold a field to the OPW for 250 grand, the field was independently valued and Mrs G sold the field for what OPW offered. No impropriety. BTW I believe the field was due to be used for a new school. Have the Dept of Education built it yet? If not that would be the real scandal here!
    It was 500 odd thousand and that's not the story. The first story is Mr Gilmore & his party calling out landowners and developers for selling land at inflated prices during the boom while his wife was doing exactly the same thing, except in her case not just screwing another developer but screwing the state instead.

The second story is the hypocrites here who if this was a case involving a FF leaders wife, would be all over this with cries of corruption and calls for a tribunal, but instead are busy saying, no story here, nothing to see at all, it's all the Indo's fault. All we're short of so far is some eejit with a theory that it was all a FF setup to try to show Gilmore for the hypocrite he is.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tonic View Post
    it's all the Indo's fault. All we're short of so far is some eejit with a theory that it was all a FF setup to try to show Gilmore for the hypocrite he is.
    are you denying that the indo has sat on stories ?
    how long was it before the sheehan story broke ? when the whole country was talking about boozo

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast