Follow @PoliticsIE
 
 
 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Guido Fawkes publishes list of German bondholders in AIB

  1. #1
    Politics.ie Member PUFF DADDY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    3,003
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default Guido Fawkes publishes list of German bondholders in AIB

    Guido just released german bondholders in AIB..

    Listing of Allied Irish Bank's German bondholders whom B... on Twitpic

    "Listing of Allied Irish Bank's German bondholders whom Brian Lenihan would rather protect than the next generation of Irish taxpayers" Guido
    Repeal the 8th

  2. #2
    Politics.ie Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,086
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PUFF DADDY View Post
    Guido just released german bondholders in AIB..

    Listing of Allied Irish Bank's German bondholders whom B... on Twitpic

    "Listing of Allied Irish Bank's German bondholders whom Brian Lenihan would rather protect than the next generation of Irish taxpayers" Guido
    Oh dear oh dear. Thats is a serious list.

  3. #3
    Politics.ie Member PUFF DADDY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    3,003
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Yep, but like his last list, mainstream media won't touch it !
    Repeal the 8th

  4. #4
    Politics.ie Member PUFF DADDY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    3,003
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    More tweets from Guido:

    Aviva Investors Global Services Limited third biggest holder of AIB bonds
    1 minute ago via web Favorite Retweet Reply

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Tweets from @guidofawkes
    guidofawkes Guido Fawkes
    Pioneer Investment Management second biggest holder of AIB bonds
    Repeal the 8th

  5. #5
    Politics.ie Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    126
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Can anyone with Irish media contacts explain why they won't cover Fawkes revelations? The FT had no problem mentioning his previous list.

    Have mailed a few news departments over 2 weeks ago on this and got no reply.

  6. #6
    Politics.ie Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,086
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PUFF DADDY View Post
    More tweets from Guido:

    Aviva Investors Global Services Limited third biggest holder of AIB bonds
    1 minute ago via web Favorite Retweet Reply

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Tweets from @guidofawkes
    guidofawkes Guido Fawkes
    Pioneer Investment Management second biggest holder of AIB bonds
    Pioneer Investments have a large office in the IFSC.

  7. #7
    Politics.ie Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,086
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blanket View Post
    Can anyone with Irish media contacts explain why they won't cover Fawkes revelations? The FT had no problem mentioning his previous list.

    Have mailed a few news departments over 2 weeks ago on this and got no reply.

    All major media outlets in Ireland are controlled by the FF fascists. The boat will not be rocked.

  8. #8
    Politics.ie Member Libero's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Somewhere solvent
    Posts
    3,003
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    "Total Value 169m"

    I expect German bondholders hold a lot more in AIB senior debt than that amount.

    And what's with the 0% holdings? I presume those are amounts lower than 0.49% that have rounded down to zero. I suppose its possible that big institutional investors have been nibbling at AIB senior debt, only holding a couple of hundred thousand euros worth in a portfolio.

    Still think the 169m total figure is pretty low.

  9. #9
    Politics.ie Member PUFF DADDY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    3,003
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Guido just issued UK bondholders in AIB..

    Listing of Allied Irish Bank's UK bondholders, protected... on Twitpic

    Listing of Allied Irish Bank's UK bondholders, protected by Lenihan at Irish taxpayers' expense. Socialism for bond-traders. Guido

    Don't know if thread title should be changed ? he is on a roll at the mo
    Repeal the 8th

  10. #10
    Politics.ie Member ocoonassa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    6,131
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Holy Cow View Post
    All major media outlets in Ireland are controlled by the FF fascists. The boat will not be rocked.
    The consolidated media in Ireland are not controlled by FF, they're controlled by the people who control FF, and who will control whatever other government people are stupid enough to elect.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •