Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: "President Obama is lost, absolutely lost"

Default "President Obama is lost, absolutely lost"

obviously i cannot vouch for the authenticity of this interview , but it is a fascinating insight into the inner workings of the Obama administration and the Democrat Party, if indeed it is in any way true

Author’s Note: This interview took place for nearly two hours over the weekend at the office of the White House Insider. We wish to extend our gratitude for their making time to meet with us despite an extremely demanding schedule. The information contained in this interview is among the most in depth and fascinating to date, and due to the extent of information, will come in two installments

part 1:
    White House Insider: "They were in shock at the president’s behavior." | Newsflavor

part 2:
    White House Insider: "President Obama is lost. Absolutely lost." | Newsflavor

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

If I were an insider wanting to give an interview, Newsflavor is certainly where I'd go. None of the NY times, or WP or WSJ for me. It's like how the people who talk to aliens always know the best journalists to speak with are working for the National Enquirer.

White House Insider: Serious Obama Scandal That Could End 2012 Bid

The right wing websites mightn't have a clue what the scandal is, but A: They believe it 100% and B: They're made as hell!
    I'm living in America, and in America, you're on your own. America's not a country. It's just a business. Now f***ing pay me.

Politics.ie Member The Caped Cod's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Here's another ground breaking story from teh same site

Recent appearances of Michael Jackson have prompted rumours by many fans that Michael Jackson has employed a “look-alike” body double to carry the burden of the up-coming world tour.

The shock news that pop legend Michael Jackson has suffered a fatal cardiac arrest at the age of 50 has sent his fans reeling. The big question is, was it really Michael Jackson who died?

Read more: Is Michael Jackson Really Dead? | Newsflavor
    "Authority that cannot be questioned is tyranny and I will not accept tyranny, any tyranny, even that of heaven."
    - Terry Pratchett

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Is this all about him been born in Kenya again?

Its great the way the Obama bashing threads come out here on a Friday. Gets the weekend off to a flyer.

Now just wait for the Obamatrons to respond as soon as their algorithmic programming processes have detected this thread. They are probably busy trying to spin a pathetic post money printing / QE1 / borrowed growth figure for the States that was just released there at 1:30.
    “The curious task of economics is to demonstrate to men how little they really know about what they imagine they can design.” - Friedrich A. Hayek

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gijoe View Post
    Is this all about him been born in Kenya again?
    It's always about him being from Kenya.

One thing's for certain: Barack Hussein Obama was picked from obscurity to get to where he is today. His past is hidden under a very powerful lock and key courts won't let anyone touch, likely for a good reason. If the scandal does involve Obama's citizenship, that alone could significantly impact the moral fabric of America. Think about it: If Obama wasn't born in America, he would have needed extremely powerful people able to pay off officials at every level of the United States government, all the way down to local city officials, as well as foreign nations - and in return for what? If revealed to be true, Americans would have zero trust in the government - there could be a revolution.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axXvxpzMe_0]YouTube - Feast on the goo inside?[/ame]
    I'm living in America, and in America, you're on your own. America's not a country. It's just a business. Now f***ing pay me.

Politics.ie Member The Caped Cod's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cassandra Syndrome View Post
    Its great the way the Obama bashing threads come out here on a Friday. Gets the weekend off to a flyer.

Now just wait for the Obamatrons to respond as soon as their algorithmic programming processes have detected this thread. They are probably busy trying to spin a pathetic post money printing / QE1 / borrowed growth figure for the States that was just released there at 1:30.
    In fairness they won't have much calculations to do. Did you look at the article? It's pretty lame and made up looking. If anything weak efforts like this play in wonder boys favour, like all the fuss over his birth cert.
    "Authority that cannot be questioned is tyranny and I will not accept tyranny, any tyranny, even that of heaven."
    - Terry Pratchett

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

In other news, Freddie Starr ate my hamster.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by QuizMaster View Post
    In other news, Freddie Starr ate my hamster.
    Did he QM? Did he really? Or is that just what Obama and his Black Panther masters want you to think?

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The more I hear from the US these days the more I think the US is lost, utterly lost.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast