Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Can soy based products cause homosexuality?.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Can soy based products cause homosexuality?.

I came across an interesting article that links the use of soy products with homosexuality....

I have nothing against an occasional soy snack. Soy is nutritious and contains lots of good things. Unfortunately, when you eat or drink a lot of soy stuff, you're also getting substantial quantities of estrogens.

Estrogens are female hormones. If you're a woman, you're flooding your system with a substance it can't handle in surplus. If you're a man, you're suppressing your masculinity and stimulating your "female side," physically and mentally.

In fetal development, the default is being female. All humans (even in old age) tend toward femininity. The main thing that keeps men from diverging into the female pattern is testosterone, and testosterone is suppressed by an excess of estrogen.

<snip>

Soy is feminizing, and commonly leads to a decrease in the size of the penis, sexual confusion and homosexuality. That's why most of the medical (not socio-spiritual) blame for today's rise in homosexuality must fall upon the rise in soy formula and other soy products. (Most babies are bottle-fed during some part of their infancy, and one-fourth of them are getting soy milk!) Homosexuals often argue that their homosexuality is inborn because "I can't remember a time when I wasn't homosexual." No, homosexuality is always deviant. But now many of them can truthfully say that they can't remember a time when excess estrogen wasn't influencing them.
    Soy is making kids 'gay'

The article is a few years old but interesting nonetheless.

Bisphenol A is also thought to be connected to the rise in homosexuality, it basically mimics estrogen and is found in many food grade plastics, it leechs from plastics in higher concentrations when the plastics are heated.. Baby bottles for instance are heated several times a day.

http://www.chej.org/documents/BabysToxicBottleFinal.pdf

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Damn...better stop using soy......I don't want to catch "the gay".

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Crikey, every Chinese and Japanese man on the planet must be gay or as good as gay then...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

eat soy and shrink your penis?

sounds like a ploy of the beef industry.

Politics.ie Member The Caped Cod's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Article written by Jim Rutz, who also wrote Megashift described here as

The game has changed. Top-down society is dead. Predominant power has suddenly shifted into the hands of us nobodies. Our big sleep has ended, our 1700-year nightmare is over, and we are launching the final transformation of the Earth. You are about to see what's really going on today: *God has brought people back from the dead in 52 countries, mostly in the last ten years. All documented. *Scores of cities plagued with crime and poverty are being transformed. *Millions of miracles are happening through ordinary people. *Over half the people on the planet may be highly active Christians within two decades. *A new form of Christianity promises to bring a far greater impact than the Protestant Reformation. And you can be a key part of it. *A vast, cleansing storm is roaring toward us from abroad. Mageshift is a startling introduction to that surge of grass roots power and love that will lay a whole new basis for civilization. Thousands of committed teams around the globe are producing a neo-culture of responsible freedom. This is the next step up from Protestantism, though the beliefs remain the same. It is a joyful megashift away from pastor-centered, spectator religion toward a more Biblical church where God works directly through you-and you are freed from your problems and empowered to do wonders. This book can turn you into a genuine priest with full authority to transform people and start your own network: small, sermon-free, life-changing circles of power where people are allowed to speak and interact and form the deepest friendships of their lives. Your adventure has begun.

Mega Shift : The Best News Since Year One > 9780966915822 BooksforBibles Store
    And is apprently also the head of mega shift Ministries. Hhhm... religious guy with dodgey science claims to know what's causing gayness....

Welll at least this time the answer isn't sin!
    "Authority that cannot be questioned is tyranny and I will not accept tyranny, any tyranny, even that of heaven."
    - Terry Pratchett

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Caped Cod View Post
    Welll at least this time the answer isn't sin!
    Fool. Who do you think makes Soy beans? Satan.
    I'm living in America, and in America, you're on your own. America's not a country. It's just a business. Now f***ing pay me.

Politics.ie Member The Caped Cod's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sync View Post
    Fool. Who do you think makes Soy beans? Satan.
    Come on Sync, even I remember my catachism

Quote Originally Posted by A Reading From the Book of Assorted Anecdotes 22:20
    [20]And ye Jesus said unto the desciples, Eat not of the vegitarian platter for it containeth the beans of Satan, the adversary, the Great Deceiver. [21]For lo, he hath promised unto thee lower colesterole and tempted thine soul with the promise of high fibre but verily thou art deceived. Look ye, therefor, how those who partake of the Devil's Beans doth dress brashly and listen to Lady Gaga. [22]See how the grain of the sodomites doth push them to campness. For them awaits the great basement nightclub of Damnation, where the bouncer be-eth the demon and no beer be serveth at the bar, and ye they and their ridiculously tight t-shirts shall be an Abomination unto God. Who is straight, but kind of in a 3-some at the same time.
    "Authority that cannot be questioned is tyranny and I will not accept tyranny, any tyranny, even that of heaven."
    - Terry Pratchett

Politics.ie Member Upper Chamber's Avatar
    Living amongst the common people, 'The soil, the soil!'
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Aren't all the soy farms owned by the Bilderbergers and Trilateral commision members? Someone told me that in a pub so it must be true. Must put it up on wikipedia.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

If ever a thread deserved to be in the Zoo...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

So gays have smaller nobs?

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast