Follow @PoliticsIE

Thread: Bill Tormey now providing dating tips on his website

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Bill Tormey now providing dating tips on his website

Yes, my friends, it's come to this:

....If they actually do get a woman to start talking to them, or even showing the slightest interest in them, most guys have so few romantic options, that they feel the need to latch on to her like she is the last lifeboat on the Titanic.

Besides putting pressure on themselves, they are putting tremendous pressure on the woman as well. No woman wants a guy hanging all over her for dear life. And no matter how much she may have liked you at first, if you start acting all needy and clingy, she’s going to pull away from you in record time.
    So how does this life or death mindset differ from the mindset of a “player” when he meets a woman.

First of all, because he has plenty of options, the player doesn’t get too excited or worked up when he meets a new girl. She is just one in a string of hot women he is connecting with on a regular basis....
    Spotty only wishes that he'd had this kind of advice available on tap before he settled for Mrs. Spotty.

Alas, the raven haired beauty of Spotty's dreams moved on, thanks to Spotty's indecision, and is now involved with an awful berk, while Spotty is stuck with the wagon-in-chief.

Bill Tormey is to be thanked. Providing dating advice should be a core duty of a public representative. Perhaps Bill will provide a speed dating clinic in his office, as a follow up.

Spotty urges all you youngsters to listen to Cllr. Bill. The man has forgotten more about women than most of you will learn in a lifetime.
    Spotty. A pimple on the arse of politics.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Dr. Bill Tomrey tells YFGers How to Get the Ride

So Bill has a blog post out.

So how does this life or death mindset differ from the mindset of a “player” when he meets a woman. First of all, because he has plenty of options, the player doesn’t get too excited or worked up when he meets a new girl. She is just one in a string of hot women he is connecting with on a regular basis.
    Really, there are no words for this. Laughter, maybe. This comes in light of the next YFG conference happening on November 13th.

<MOD>Threads Merged</MOD>
    Last edited by The Caped Cod; 26th October 2010 at 03:57 PM.
    Every one sees what you appear to be, few really know what you are, and those few dare not oppose themselves to the opinion of the many, who have the majesty of the state to defend them.

- Niccolò Machiavelli

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Spotty already posted this. Nobody's that interested.

http://www.politics.ie/fine-gael/141...s-website.html
    Spotty. A pimple on the arse of politics.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Cancelling their membership of YFG would most likely be a good start.
    "It is important therefore that I clarify to the House that in the first instance there are significant monies within Anglo-Irish to take the strain of loan losses arising over the next three or four years, before State support is engaged." Brian Lenihan 15/01/09

Quote Originally Posted by 'orebel View Post
    Cancelling their membership of YFG would most likely be a good start.
    Inded, everytime I hear of YFG, this image hits me.

Thank you for the six thousand likes.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Keith-M View Post
    Inded, everytime I hear of YFG, this image hits me.

Eh, Keith, you might be revealing a bit more about yourself than you intend. I rarely think of YFG and when I do I think of sleep. Maybe now I'll think of your image. Makes Enda look a bit hot, whoda thunk it.