Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Noel Ahern "De Brudder"

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Noel Ahern "De Brudder"

"The situation is serious.Howeverwe were here before.Many of thekey facts are not as bad as they werein the 1980s. Then four or five years of good FF Govt. brought us into clear water and an era of 15 years of growth. Together we can and must do the same again.You may feel my comparison with the1980s is not valid.Yes,there are differences,our banks were not in troublethen,neither did we have the same level of personal debt and I accept we do not have the option of currency devaluation. But we must meet the challenge and move on from the current media fuelled anger ,negativity and despair." This is an extract from a newsletter popped in my letterbox on behalf of the bould Noel. Does he take us all for eejits?.If he has the nerve to show himself in my area looking for votes at the next election with this type of platform I know the answer he will get . Suggest he should join his brother in the cupboard.

Politics.ie Member antiestablishmentarian's Avatar
    Popular People's Front of Judea (bolshevik-leninist)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by loner View Post
    "The situation is serious.Howeverwe were here before.Many of thekey facts are not as bad as they werein the 1980s. Then four or five years of good FF Govt. brought us into clear water and an era of 15 years of growth. Together we can and must do the same again.You may feel my comparison with the1980s is not valid.Yes,there are differences,our banks were not in troublethen,neither did we have the same level of personal debt and I accept we do not have the option of currency devaluation. But we must meet the challenge and move on from the current media fuelled anger ,negativity and despair." This is an extract from a newsletter popped in my letterbox on behalf of the bould Noel. Does he take us all for eejits?.If he has the nerve to show himself in my area looking for votes at the next election with this type of platform I know the answer he will get . Suggest he should join his brother in the cupboard.
    Oh I love this one 'current media fueled anger, negativity and despair', if any FF fool chooses to show their face on my doorstep come election time they'll experience 'anger, negativity and despair' alright when I set my dog on the miserable b*stards and chase them from the doorstep.
    http://www.politicalworld.org/
    'Our goal is to conquer state power for the Irish working class' Pat Rabitte, 1987

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

...Does he take us all for eejits? ...
    Probably.

And he's not the only politician to do so.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The Ahern family seem to be in a parrallel universe. " Media fuelled " ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I wonder how Fianna Fail will canvass. I seriously don't think it's safe for them to knock on doors. Will it be leaflet drops in the dead of night?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cricket View Post
    The Ahern family seem to be in a parrallel universe. " Media fuelled " ?
    would this be the same media that employs B. Ahern and B. Ahern's former mistress as columnists?

Politics.ie Member antiestablishmentarian's Avatar
    Popular People's Front of Judea (bolshevik-leninist)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TradCat View Post
    I wonder how Fianna Fail will canvass. I seriously don't think it's safe for them to knock on doors. Will it be leaflet drops in the dead of night?
    T'will be like the last election I imagine: write a note on the pamphlet apologising for calling while absent, shove said pamphlet through door quietly without knocking, leave as quickly as possible before potential confrontation can occur.
    http://www.politicalworld.org/
    'Our goal is to conquer state power for the Irish working class' Pat Rabitte, 1987

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by antiestablishmentarian View Post
    T'will be like the last election I imagine: write a note on the pamphlet apologising for calling while absent, shove said pamphlet through door quietly without knocking, leave as quickly as possible before potential confrontation can occur.
    Yep and a tiny FF logo on the election posters. Whenever the next election comes, I will be putting "a no FF/GP leaflets or callers" on my door, for sure.
    Repeal the 8th

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Was Celia not his life partner?

What would she be called now?

Spurned Life Partner or just plain LUCKY

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

is your spacebar on the fritz?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast