Follow @PoliticsIE
 
 
 
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 52

Thread: Waterford By-Election Updates

  1. #1
    Politics.ie Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    264
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default Waterford By-Election Updates

    It would appear that Doherty is favourite to win any b-e in Donegal; Alex White in Dublin S; but does anyone have any polling figures for the current state of affairs in Waterford for Cullen's seat. There seems to be a dearth of info here...or does anyone give a damn?

  2. #2
    Politics.ie Member LeDroit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,771
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Pat 'The Cope' will win his own seat back in Donegal. FF are slippy feckers.
    "A govt big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have" Thomas Jefferson

  3. #3
    Politics.ie Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    104
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    looks like a FG win. Coffey....Lab and FF havent candidates selected which suggests they will struggle

  4. #4
    Politics.ie Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    3,387
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by LeDroit View Post
    Pat 'The Cope' will win his own seat back in Donegal. FF are slippy feckers.

    No way....The good folk of Donegal wont fall for that trick again....or will they

  5. #5
    Politics.ie Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Waterford
    Posts
    40,807
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oak Tree View Post
    looks like a FG win. Coffey....Lab and FF havent candidates selected which suggests they will struggle
    I think that even Keneally's seat at the next GE is in danger now. Coffey should win the bye-election seat though.

    Regards...jmcc

  6. #6
    Politics.ie Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    dublin
    Posts
    8,148
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    The bye-elections are unlikely to be held --with 18 % support for FF they do not have the consent of the people to govern and with the State in danger of collapse they must let the people decide who should be given the responsibility for shaping our future

  7. #7
    Politics.ie Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    297
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Martin cullen in a wheelchair will be the FF candidate in this bye election and he will win.

  8. #8
    Politics.ie Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    272
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bridget558 View Post
    Martin cullen in a wheelchair will be the FF candidate in this bye election and he will win.
    FF are lowlife scumbags, there's no doubt about that, but they would never attempt to use a man in a wheelchair purely for pol...it..ic..



    al gain...oh.

  9. #9
    Politics.ie Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    198
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MoggyMcG View Post
    It would appear that Doherty is favourite to win any b-e in Donegal; Alex White in Dublin S; but does anyone have any polling figures for the current state of affairs in Waterford for Cullen's seat. There seems to be a dearth of info here...or does anyone give a damn?
    The lack of info is probably because it's rather boring. FG's Coffey is streets ahead as it stands now. Labour don't seem to have a suitable candidate to capitalise on their support. Unless we see a parachute that's unlikely to change so there's not a lot to talk about.

  10. #10
    Politics.ie Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Waterford/Limerick
    Posts
    82
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Oak Tree View Post
    looks like a FG win. Coffey....Lab and FF havent candidates selected which suggests they will struggle
    Yes Coffee appears to be in the driving seat. Seamus Ryan & Ciara Conway have apparently expressed interest in running for LAB. What about FF?

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •