Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Czech neo-Nazis jailed for Roma attack

Politics.ie Member fluffykontbiscuits's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Czech neo-Nazis jailed for Roma attack

Four right-wing extremists in the Czech Republic have been jailed for an arson attack on a Roma family.

The court in the eastern city of Ostrava handed down sentences of up to 22 years for racially motivated attempted murder.

Two-year-old Natalka Kudrikova only left hospital in December, after many operations, and has lost three of her fingers.
    BBC News - Czech neo-Nazis jailed for Roma attack

This is what the Roma have to deal with in Eastern Europe, this is the flip side of the coin. Tragic case which resulted in 80% burns to a two year old girl.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Bloody Roma. Probably begged the neo-nazis to stop.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by QuizMaster View Post
    Bloody Roma. Probably begged the neo-nazis to stop.
    Not funny.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The Romanian gypsies often mutilate and disable some of their own children to increase their earning/begging potential and value. It is common for gypsies to sell handicapped children to traffickers. Having a child with 80% Burns is probably like winning the lottery.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bkeith View Post
    Having a child with 80% Burns is probably like winning the lottery.
    pathetic comment.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The Romanian gypsies often mutilate and disable some of their own children to increase their earning/begging potential and value. It is common for gypsies to sell handicapped children to traffickers. Having a child with 80% Burns is probably like winning the lottery.
    Wow, is this something you heard in a pub one night?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Who said they were Romanian?
    And I doubt the kid thinks she's won the lotto.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Neo-Nazism is a big problem in eastern Europe. Has been for years, I remember living for a while in Bratislava back in 2001 and you'd see them around the place sometimes. I've travelled eastern Europe extensively and have never had any problems with the Roma - in fact some of the nicest folks I've met have been Roma. They all aren't beggars, thiefs etc etc. And those who are are often put in the situation where they have to be so by discriminatory practices against them. In all the yearsI've travelled back and forth to eastern Europe the only time I did have trouble was from "whites" rather than Roma. The Roma are a very welcoming and hospitable people who've been oppressed and treated like sh!t for decades.

The Roma are to many east (and west) Europeans what the Irish were to the English back in the day. I'm not saying all Roma are law abiding and well behaved etc - of course not, just like all "white" people aren't law abiding and well behaved etc. But that's about people in general and not one ethnic group or another. By the way from my experience of the police in eastern European countries they don't give a flying ****************************** about the Roma or any disadvantaged, vulnerable group for that matter.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by vanla sighs View Post
    Wow, is this something you heard in a pub one night?
    Unfortunately this is true, here is one report Police raid Romanian traffic gang sending child thieves to UK | Mail Online. I even wittnessed several Gypsy children begging in this country with withered limbs, I lived in the netherlands for 2 years, while there nearly every roundabout had a crippled gypsy on it. The practice of selling children for begging and prostituion within the gypsy community was exposed on Panorama programme not so long ago.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Unfortunately this is true, here is one report Police raid Romanian traffic gang sending child thieves to UK | Mail Online. I even wittnessed several Gypsy children begging in this country with withered limbs, I lived in the netherlands for 2 years, while there nearly every roundabout had a crippled gypsy on it. The practice of selling children for begging and prostituion within the gypsy community was exposed on Panorama programme not so long ago.
    Roma scum sell their children, nazi scum attack roma, nearly burning an innocent child to death and you think it's funny to make a joke at the childs expense?
    Britain operated death squads - ''97% of the Loyalists I interviewed were working directly for the State.'' - Nuala O'Loan. #FreeAhedTamimi

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast