Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Total flake on Myles Dungan now.

Foreign, for my mental as well as material well-being
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Total flake on Myles Dungan now.

Amongst the list of new age crap that RTÉ is allowing itself to be a vehicle for, aluminium pots apparently cause heavy metal poisoning.

Dunno what she's called, but she's a flake.

A pity, because she was preceded by a very sensible person talking about Seedsavers.

RTÉ have a terrible habit of putting on this Mind, Body, Spirit sh1te.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Toland View Post
    RTÉ have a terrible habit of putting on this Mind, Body, Spirit sh1te.
    Agree with you there.

An actually sensible poster here was praising the waffle of Eckardt Tolle (which I doubt is his real name). I am very concerned about the assult of Hindu and Tibetan nonsense on the west....It could have very serious consequences that oblivious too now.

Politics.ie Newbie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It was Rosanne Stevens. She is on pretty much every Friday. That nonsense about heavy metals stood out to me too though. Apparantly eating two apples a day will remove the toxicity caused by your amalgam fillings????

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SevenStars View Post
    Agree with you there.

An actually sensible poster here was praising the waffle of Eckardt Tolle (which I doubt is his real name). I am very concerned about the assult of Hindu and Tibetan nonsense on the west....It could have very serious consequences that oblivious too now.
    Christ SS your beginning to sound like one of those loons frothing at the mouth about immigration. What concerns you about the 'assault' of Hindu and Tibetan nonsense?

Remembering that all the worlds religions have a basis in that nonsense
    Britain operated death squads - ''97% of the Loyalists I interviewed were working directly for the State.'' - Nuala O'Loan. #FreeAhedTamimi

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by griswold2004 View Post
    It was Rosanne Stevens. She is on pretty much every Friday. That nonsense about heavy metals stood out to me too though. Apparantly eating two apples a day will remove the toxicity caused by your amalgam fillings????
    She's obviously a plant from that shadowy group- Apple Growers of Ireland (A.G.I)
    Britain operated death squads - ''97% of the Loyalists I interviewed were working directly for the State.'' - Nuala O'Loan. #FreeAhedTamimi

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eoghanacht View Post
    Christ SS your beginning to sound like one of those loons frothing at the mouth about immigration. What concerns you about the 'assault' of Hindu and Tibetan nonsense?

Remembering that all the worlds religions have a basis in that nonsense
    Wouldn't speak for SevenStars, but what concerns me about the 'assault' of Hindu and Tibetan nonsense is that it's almost always exploitative nonsense with no basis in fact.

That Dungan is a vehicle for this crap is a particular pity, because he's one of the better broadcasters employed by RTÉ.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

He's just had Eamonn Sweeney on, on his new book.

Sounds like a cox's orange pippin!

Down, Down Deeper and Down: Ireland in the 70s and 80s: Amazon.co.uk: Eamonn Sweeney: Books

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Wouldn't speak for SevenStars, but what concerns me about the 'assault' of Hindu and Tibetan nonsense is that it's almost always exploitative nonsense with no basis in fact.

That Dungan is a vehicle for this crap is a particular pity, because he's one of the better broadcasters employed by RTÉ.
    Surely the very point of a national Public Service broadcaster is to give a platform to ALL voices in Ireland and not just the ones you agree with or those that are mainstream??

She has as much right to her opinions as you do (no matter how barking) .... and for those to be heard

And there always the off button if its too much for you........

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

He's just had Eamonn Sweeney on, on his new book.

Sounds like a cox's orange pippin!

Down, Down Deeper and Down: Ireland in the 70s and 80s: Amazon.co.uk: Eamonn Sweeney: Books
    Yep enjoyed that ... quite a trip down nostalgia road ... fascinated to learn how ICTU ignored the Dunnes Stores strikers , Tullymandering and P Flynn arriving in the Dail in a white suit much to Jack Lynch's horror

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Amongst the list of new age crap that RTÉ is allowing itself to be a vehicle for, aluminium pots apparently cause heavy metal poisoning.
    Would I be naive in thinking you have some sort of basis for thinking this is untrue, or do you just assume someone else is making sure aluminum is safe for us to consume in large quantities.

Reminds me of lead used in water pipes or asbestos in roof tiles. It seems logical that, if it's not naturally found in our bodies, we probably shouldn't put it in there. As far as I'm concerned, they can prove alu is safe.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast