Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ed Miliband

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Ed Miliband

I've been watching this guy's media performances since he got collected and have concluded that he's a complete plank, totally wooden. British Labour (and trade unions) have gone and picked the wrong brother. This guy won't land a glove on Cameron. I predict at least 15 years of Tory rule.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Couldn't agree more. the Tories were cheering when EM won, I can see why already. Labour haven't got a hope in the next election with this guy

The brudder just needs to bide his time, could be after the next election but he'll get in eventually

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I've been watching this guy's media performances since he got collected and have concluded that he's a complete plank, totally wooden.
    You've only realised this now?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Where does he rank on the Enda-scale ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

He's a Jewish guy who doesn't believe in God, unmarried with two children, a wooden media performer and selected by the unions.

Could he be more unelectable?
    "A govt big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have" Thomas Jefferson

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Coneron vs Milibland is akin to punch and Judy wooden puppets. I think Milibland will mature over time to sketch out a more traditional labour centre left position. I'm amazed that when the british elected Cameron they thought they were getting a different type of tory. The speed and depth of the cuts in the UK will leave the economy in a spin and will further isolate the working class. History repeating itself...

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I was wondering if there'd be a thread on this - I saw Miliband on PMQs today, and Cameron absolutely filleted him. You can even see in Ed's body language towards the end, that he knows he's a beaten docket.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3AQAmfjEMg]YouTube - PMQs: David Cameron vs Ed Miliband (20Oct10)[/ame]
    "So how are things at the Campaign for the Freedom of Information, by the way?" "Sorry, I can't talk about that"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LeDroit View Post
    He's a Jewish guy who doesn't believe in God, unmarried with two children, a wooden media performer and selected by the unions.

Could he be more unelectable?
    Don't forget "Destroyed his more publicly and politically popular brother's career"
    I'm living in America, and in America, you're on your own. America's not a country. It's just a business. Now f***ing pay me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

He's a Jewish guy who doesn't believe in God, unmarried with two children,
    Ed Miliband has only one child (and another on the way).

In any case, I really don't think anyone other than Daily Mail readers - who would never vote Labour no matter who the leader was - could care less about his far from shocking private life.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I have no idea what his jewishness has to do with anything, disreali was jewish and PM.
    His aetheism wont matter, clegg is an aetheist and so is cable, and Ken Clarke I htink as well, and they are three of the more popular politiocans.
    Unm,arried?
    Meh ted heath was unmarried and did as well as cameron in electrions(from a more difficult position).
    His voice doesnt have that statesman like air , but he will have a public willing to listen qand has time to improve
    "Sometimes the best thing a government can do is simply get out of the way"-Vince Cable

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast