Thread: Gogarty pushes for Dublin Mayor Job

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Gogarty pushes for Dublin Mayor Job

Repeal the 8th

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default He has as much hope as...

a small damp snowball in a huge super-heated blast-furnace...

Actually, no. He has no hope at all, unless De Teef is the only other candidate.
    My Avatar is the FF logo INVERTED symbolising contempt for the FF Party and its members.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

As GoGo and the Glasrai are drafting the legislation will the words "Paul Gogarty must be first Mayor" be included?

Also,

Deputy Gogarty says the new Mayor will have to cut staff and reduce costs by 15%.

What staff? What costs? As the new Mayor does not yet exist, how does he/she create costs?
    Last edited by DCon; 19th October 2010 at 04:41 PM.
    We have turned the corner.I commend this Budget to the House. Brian Lenihan, 9 December 2009

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Gogarty as Dublin's Dick Whittington? Well he's got the cat and no probs with being a Dick, but not a f*****g chance, Paul, do you hear us, not a f*****g chance in hell.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

[quote=DCon;3092518]As GoGo and the Glasrai are drafting the legislation will the words "Paul Gogarty must be first Mayor" be included?

Also,

Deputy Gogarty says the new Mayor will have to cut staff and reduce costs by 15%.
    /QUOTE]

What staff? What costs? As the new Mayor does not yet exist, how does he/she create costs?

In the most unparlimentary language, deputy gogarty, suck our collective fat one you ************************.

Maverick...????? what a fool...

I am beside myself with rage - what does dublin need with another s**t head sucking at the teat....
    ANGER IS A POLICY, GET OFF YOUR KNEES

Politics.ie Newbie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Thumbs up Gosh what a lot of ***%%!!!

Actually Gogo would be a very good Mayor,
    In fact the creation of this new Mayoral position is a godsend for the beleagoured people of the Pale - we need a new figurehead, especially now that our traditional democratic roles are so sullied with sleaze.
    I say let Bertie and Gogo have at it.
    John Drennan: We should be careful not to turn Ivor into a mythological figure, for Ivor Callely is a greedy, self-centred fool. Rather like his suits, he was one of the more lurid examples of how Fianna Fail betrayed the principles of the Republic, and itself, out of greed.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

This is going to be so much fun!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I think Ciaran Cuffe would be an excellent Mayor, but unfortunately for him the Greens are unelectable.
    Failing that, I'd like to see our own cllr get it.
    I'd also like to see FF nominate Bertie Ahern. What fun.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

As the only Green in the country who hasn't yet been fixed up with a little extra earner it's hardly surprising that he feels a bit left out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Baron von Biffo View Post
    As the only Green in the country who hasn't yet been fixed up with a little extra earner it's hardly surprising that he feels a bit left out.
    Does anyone remember a young busker outside Grogans in the late 80s, early 90s? A passionate young man from Lucan? <sings>People stared at the makeup on his face...</sings>
    A man of passion and commitment, who knows the streets of Dublin, who in fact will be on The Late Debate tonight, a little bird told me. I'll have my cocoa ready.

I actually think Paul is great. A bit off the wall but nice with it.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast