Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Whatever happened to mpac.ie and Liam Egan?

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Whatever happened to mpac.ie and Liam Egan?

When mpac.ie went down early this year, I presumed it was temporary and that it would reappear, perhaps even in another guises. But there hasn't been a peer from Ireland's cuddliest Wahadist since. Any idea what happened?

P.
    "Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I think his fundraisers pulled the plug when his french burka ban protest flopped. His youtube channel and twitter account were dissapeared also

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Search under a rock in the North West Frontier - and no, I do not mean Donegal.......

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Garland Names the Skies View Post
    I think his fundraisers pulled the plug when his french burka ban protest flopped. His youtube channel and twitter account were dissapeared also
    Surely if it was just money, he might not have maintaing the website but the rest is free? The fact that he closed the Twitter account - rather than simply not updating it - is very odd, almost as if he had something to hide.

P.
    "Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better."

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Surely if it was just money, he might not have maintaing the website but the rest is free? The fact that he closed the Twitter account - rather than simply not updating it - is very odd, almost as if he had something to hide.
    I can't imagine it would have been very helpful to his whatever career path he was following.

Last time I heard about him was back in May for the Belgian protests. Maybe he's been saved like me and follows the holy way of Kabbalah.
    I'm living in America, and in America, you're on your own. America's not a country. It's just a business. Now f***ing pay me.

Quote Originally Posted by oceanclub View Post

P.
    I'm speculating. I don't have any inside info obviously. It did all happen around that time of his flop protest. The disappearance does lead me to the suspicion that a third party gave him a tap on the shoulder and he was to some degree under their heel who maybe felt he was embarrassing the cause

Quote Originally Posted by Sync View Post
    I can't imagine it would have been very helpful to his whatever career path he was following.

Last time I heard about him was back in May for the Belgian protests. Maybe he's been saved like me and follows the holy way of Kabbalah.
    Sorry you're right it was the Belgian not the French ban. My bad

Somewhere up in the Wicklow mountains digging an even deeper nuclear shelter
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Tis no loss anyway. One less fundamentalist nutjob to worry about.

Perhaps he has gone back to Yemen? He did think it was wonderful there.
    If you continue to elect idiots in elections, don't be surprised when the result is an idiotic government.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

What? It's gone? I hadn't noticed.
    The enemy of my enemy is the enemy of my enemy. EU Army coming to be, the feckin' conspiracy nuts on Lisbon were right on this one.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast