Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Senator Marc McSharry,latest Sindo recruit

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Senator Marc McSharry,latest Sindo recruit

I notice today Senator Marc McSharry has an article in the Sindo. He joins famous list of contributors like Harris, Celia Larkin etc. He is being touted by Harris as a future leader of FF. Dont underestimate Harris, he has big influence in Sindo through Anne Harris,his former wife and now partner of Aengus Fanning the Editor. Harris sows a lot of seeds which other take up !
    You'd think Kenny committed Treason and brought in IMF. Cowen had all in stitches in Galway at 3.30a.m.but he was "not impaired" -DD Power. FF=Publican páirtí an IMF.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Is it just me, or does this country get stupiter and stupiter by the day??

Perhaps it was always this stupid and i only notice it now

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Ofiannachta View Post
    Is it just me, or does this country get stupiter and stupiter by the day??
    It seems that even the standards of literacy are falling.

Regards...jmcc

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tomas Mor View Post
    Harris sows a lot of seeds which other take up !
    In this context the use of the word "seed" is best not analysed.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I notice today Senator Marc McSharry has an article in the Sindo. He joins famous list of contributors like Harris, Celia Larkin etc. He is being touted by Harris as a future leader of FF. Dont underestimate Harris, he has big influence in Sindo through Anne Harris,his former wife and now partner of Aengus Fanning the Editor. Harris sows a lot of seeds which other take up !

Harris sows plenty of seed, granted some other journalists give him heed,some of the seeds bloom for awhile then die away,There was a chap called Chalabi in Iraq he championed very haed never got off the ground.I am sure David Tremble and John Bruton would be just as happy if they never heard of him after the idiot he made of both of them.There was someone in West Belfast that he supported against Adams, the electorate gave him no heed there, There was someone here called Minihan that he was on about every Sunday, He got no heed there either,I feel sorry for MacSharry, this will do him more harm than good, As regards the electorate, been pitchforked into the Senate by Bertie as a favour is not the best recommendation on any CV. I would rather get a reference from someone else as it may be of better value.at least from a person who would have faced the electorate.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Aw shucks, the Sindo has managed to pick a fresh young face to offer a fresh young unencumbered perspective. Reminds me of Henry Ford's words of having a car of any colour as long as its black only with the Sindo you can have any view you want as long as its FF's. Reader beware, political dynasty reproduction in progress... Sweet Jesus spare me and yet it sells and sells...

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

If we're going to have a discussion on what you notice Tomas, then you'll have to tell us what exactly it is you have noticed, apart from banal (and lazy) observations about who is sleeping with who, and who they are connected with!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

When "Senator" Harris has finished trying to walk across the waters of Lough Ine (though he usually ends up swimming with the dogfish who avoid him out of professional repect, dogfish are after all pathetic sharks...), I am sure he returns to his West Cork holiday home and thinks who can he Kim Young Il-like annoint as the next generation of true believers*

*whatever fashion / belief "Senator" / Commisar Harris is following at the moment.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

A little reminder to McSharry. Fianna Fail and the Greens have the numbers to get a budget through. What are they afraid of?
    Will McSharry join Willie O'Dea as a regular contributor to Fianna Fail on Sunday I wonder?
    Last edited by punchdrunk; 18th October 2010 at 12:42 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Didn't this eejit McSharry appear on some Survivor-type reality show years ago......"Treasure Island", I think it was called....?

If it's the same guy, he came across as an oily, attention-seeing, would-sell-his-granny creep.

And then he joined Fianna Fail.........................

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast