Follow @PoliticsIE
 
 
 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 30

Thread: The Peoples' Liberation Army in Nepal will not disband.

  1. #1
    Politics.ie Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    4,232
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default The Peoples' Liberation Army in Nepal will not disband.

    "Speaking at a picnic organised by Maoist youth wing, Young Communist League (YCL) , Maoist standing committee member and the military in-charge Barshaman Pun said other parties were trying to 'finish off' the Maoist party by dissolving the PLA....

    Speaking at the same function, PLA chief Nanda Kishor Pun said that the PLA "is ready to make whatever sacrifice people want".

    Likewise, politburo member and former PLA deputy commander Janardan Sharma said the other parties were raising the issue of integration instead of concentrating on the constitution-drafting and that the PLA would not be dissolved unless the constitution and republican order are ensured."

    'PLA won't be dissolved'

  2. #2

    Default

    Who cares ? Really who ?

  3. #3
    Politics.ie Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Brokestan
    Posts
    185
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Spliters

  4. #4
    Politics.ie Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Aontas Sóvéideach na hÉireann
    Posts
    13,343
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SevenStars View Post
    "Speaking at a picnic organised by Maoist youth wing, Young Communist League (YCL) , Maoist standing committee member and the military in-charge Barshaman Pun said other parties were trying to 'finish off' the Maoist party by dissolving the PLA....

    Speaking at the same function, PLA chief Nanda Kishor Pun said that the PLA "is ready to make whatever sacrifice people want".

    Likewise, politburo member and former PLA deputy commander Janardan Sharma said the other parties were raising the issue of integration instead of concentrating on the constitution-drafting and that the PLA would not be dissolved unless the constitution and republican order are ensured."

    'PLA won't be dissolved'

    Nanda Kishor Pun seems to be another Martin McGuinness, selling out the people's struggle for personal gain along with his chum Pushpa Kamal Dahal, the Gerry Adams of Nepal.

    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JNnedZITPA]YouTube - Nepal: Revisionist Treachery[/ame]

  5. #5
    Politics.ie Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    4,232
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cael View Post
    Nanda Kishor Pun seems to be another Martin McGuinness, selling out the people's struggle for personal gain along with his chum Pushpa Kamal Dahal, the Gerry Adams of Nepal.
    Cael you do realize that many people believe that monkeysmashesheaven is a Trotskyite hoax to discredit Revolutionary Communism?

    The People's Liberation Army has not been disarmed or put into concentration camps. The movement in Nepal is facing real life very difficult decisions. We have very little information about the discussions that are going on within the UCPN (M). The question is whether Prachanda will side with Bhattarai or not.

  6. #6
    Politics.ie Member Toland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Foreign, for my mental as well as material well-being
    Posts
    63,401
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cael View Post
    Nanda Kishor Pun seems to be another Martin McGuinness, selling out the people's struggle for personal gain along with his chum Pushpa Kamal Dahal, the Gerry Adams of Nepal.
    You're either an expert on Nepal or you're a complete and utter idiot.

    Christ on a bike!

  7. #7
    Politics.ie Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    699
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    What's with the maoist obsession from a few on here? After the mass bloodhed of Vietnam, China and Cambodia surely it should be clear to all and sundry that this ideology is perhaps not the best, no?

  8. #8
    Politics.ie Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Aontas Sóvéideach na hÉireann
    Posts
    13,343
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SevenStars View Post
    Cael you do realize that many people believe that monkeysmashesheaven is a Trotskyite hoax to discredit Revolutionary Communism?

    The People's Liberation Army has not been disarmed or put into concentration camps. The movement in Nepal is facing real life very difficult decisions. We have very little information about the discussions that are going on within the UCPN (M). The question is whether Prachanda will side with Bhattarai or not.
    They have not been disarmed - yet - but they have been put in consentration camps, i.e. wired in camps. They stay there on the orders of their misleaders, but can you imagine Comrade Mao putting the Peoples Liberation Army in camps set aside by the Kuomintang, or Comrade Stalin putting the Red Army in camps set aside by the Nazis? Only Adams\McGuinness style traitors would even contemplate such a sell out.

  9. #9
    Politics.ie Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Aontas Sóvéideach na hÉireann
    Posts
    13,343
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SevenStars View Post
    Cael you do realize that many people believe that monkeysmashesheaven is a Trotskyite hoax to discredit Revolutionary Communism?
    I've never seen anything on it that is not essentially true. That being the case, it hardly matter who is making the vids.

  10. #10
    Politics.ie Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    4,232
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kenneth View Post
    What's with the maoist obsession from a few on here? After the mass bloodhed of Vietnam, China and Cambodia surely it should be clear to all and sundry that this ideology is perhaps not the best, no?
    Oh come the Khmer Rouge were Bakuninists if anything as opposed to Marxists of any type.

    Vietnam finally sided with the Moscow revisionists and the blood shed there had much more to do French and American imperialism than China (which did supply help to the Vietnamese people as the Bolsheviks' supplied help the national liberation in Ireland).

    Are you really going to blame Mao for the weather as Imperialists like to do?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •