Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Brian Crowley on RTE/FF,LLS.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Brian Crowley on RTE/FF,LLS.

The show goes on, Presidential hopeful Brian Crowley on Tubs, RTEFF. After Mama, Wiilie O Dea etc, I thought it might be the Bull's turn, but he may have to wait another week or two. If alternative gov do not take on RTE they may as well give up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default So, that d*mb ****************************** FF'er Brian Crowley is on the Late Late!

Why the ****************************** is he on the Late Late? What interest do the vast majority of the people of Ireland have in hearing his sob stories? Is this FF's first tv salvo in the Presidential election to come - from what I've heard they want him as President. ****************************** that. No FF'er will get my vote, cripple or not.

Now he's going on about religion....christ. It's a cynical attempt to galvanise public support for a possible Presidential candidate. RTE back in Pravda mode.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

word is turbandy will be bringing in a medium next wk to chat wit dev and haughey and lemess

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

wonder who Ballsy OÇonnor will have on tomorrow night ,probably Bertie, Bull, Ned O'Keefee maybe
    You'd think Kenny committed Treason and brought in IMF. Cowen had all in stitches in Galway at 3.30a.m.but he was "not impaired" -DD Power. FF=Publican páirtí an IMF.

glad i switched over when I saw the banal de burgh was on.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bmw1 View Post
    word is turbandy will be bringing in a medium next wk to chat wit dev and haughey and lemess

Truly brazen and lazy broadcasting, permanently disposed to their political masters who've overseen bulging salaries. I could not believe it when I read it here on P.ie that they'd be so nakedly compliant to FF. Unbelievable. Can't wait for them to be shorn from their self importance when their funding is slashed.
    O'Dea, Mammay O'Rourke and now this classless eejit. FFS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tomas Mor View Post
    The show goes on, Presidential hopeful Brian Crowley on Tubs, RTEFF. After Mama, Wiilie O Dea etc, I thought it might be the Bull's turn, but he may have to wait another week or two. If alternative gov do not take on RTE they may as well give up.
    Its a pointless exercise saying this, but when are you lot in the ABFF going to realise how boring you are. FF play a huge role for all sections of the media and just like internet boards they would die a quick death without FF. All I can say about the ABFF is, drab drab drab !

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by oggy View Post
    All I can say about the ABFF is, drab drab drab !
    All I can say about FF is grab,grab, grab,grab !
    You'd think Kenny committed Treason and brought in IMF. Cowen had all in stitches in Galway at 3.30a.m.but he was "not impaired" -DD Power. FF=Publican páirtí an IMF.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Vanla sighs
    Why the ****************************** is he on the Late Late?
    It's magic!

In fairness, Crowley is an ideal guest for an Irish TV chatshow: recent tragedy has kept him off the airwaves, he's an interesting character and he virtually declared for the Presidency.

What leaves a bad taste is RTÉ light entertainment returning again and again to FF guests, mentioning the downturn and allowing them waffle on as if it's nothing much to do with them and they just want to empathise with the rest of us. And without asking Tubridy to turn into Pat Kenny, it would have been nice to see Ireland's highest profile MEP asked about just what the f--k the European Union plans to do with us. But hey, why not talk about the Blessed Virgin instead...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by oggy View Post
    Its a pointless exercise saying this, but when are you lot in the ABFF going to realise how boring you are. FF play a huge role for all sections of the media and just like internet boards they would die a quick death without FF. All I can say about the ABFF is, drab drab drab !
    how refreshing...some real debate please and I agree it is pointless saying this in this limited forum...FF have formulated some very good and it must be admitted some bad policy... but where are the people that voted for FF last time out? Why did they vote FF...we were lagging behind mid election...what did the oppisition propose that failed to bring the prople with them... was their glass half full or half empty...admittedly we are in very different times but lets not forget the good that FF has done too... expecting to be lamblasted on this point...but there is still a FF vote out there

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast