Follow @PoliticsIE
 
 
 
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 79

Thread: Eddie Hobbs on discussion websites: The Last Word

  1. #1
    Politics.ie Member gijoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    15,302
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default Eddie Hobbs on discussion websites: The Last Word

    Just now on the last word Eddie Hobbs stated that he has absolutely no time for websites like politics.ie (he did not name check politics.ie but it must have been one of those he is thinking of) where anonymous people write all kinds of things about him and others. He said that a day of reckoning will come in the Courts for the owners of these websites and they will be absolutely 'creamed'. He also said that the same type of standards were infecting the mainstream media with some 'young turk' reporters.

  2. #2
    Politics.ie Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    3,121
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Eddie Hobbs has been found out, abit late to start throwing the toys outta the pram.

  3. #3
    Politics.ie Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    219
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gijoe View Post
    Just now on the last word Eddie Hobbs stated that he has absolutely no time for websites like politics.ie (he did not name check politics.ie but it must have been one of those he is thinking of) where anonymous people write all kinds of things about him and others. He said that a day of reckoning will come in the Courts for the owners of these websites and they will be absolutely 'creamed'. He also said that the same type of standards were infecting the mainstream media with some 'young turk' reporters.
    Interesting, Hobbs doesn't mind having a go at public servants he doesn't know.

    If you can't take it, don't dish it.

  4. #4
    Politics.ie Member Mushroom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Provence.
    Posts
    15,748
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Now putting the slipper into Celia Freeloader - always nice to hear!
    Founded in 2003, Politics.ie has one of the most engaged, respected and influential politics and current affairs communities.

  5. #5
    Politics.ie Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Iarmhi
    Posts
    3,859
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Lot of time for Eddie Hobbs myself. Never seen him critised here tbh. For everyone who'll be talked down, there is always some who will support someone.

    Cancels itself out. Don't think this site is anywhere as near as bad as others

  6. #6
    Politics.ie Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    219
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SKELLY View Post
    Eddie Hobbs has been found out, abit late to start throwing the toys outta the pram.
    He wasn't so smarmy recently when Pat Kenny had him on Frontline to attack public servants.

  7. #7
    Politics.ie Member An Gilladaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Gort Na Cloca Mora
    Posts
    4,312
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bill D Gallows View Post
    He wasn't so smarmy recently when Pat Kenny had him on Frontline to attack public servants.
    Will he be a candidate in the GE for FG ?

  8. #8
    Politics.ie Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    854
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by An Gilladaker View Post
    Will he be a candidate in the GE for FG ?

    What an awful thought !!

  9. #9
    Politics.ie Member An Gilladaker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Gort Na Cloca Mora
    Posts
    4,312
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Barnacle View Post
    What an awful thought !!
    Well they do need someone who knows something about finance

  10. #10
    Politics.ie Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    157
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

    Default

    I wonder if he was referring in particular to "THe Young Turks" who now get over 3 million views on youtube. I'm quite a fan myself.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •