Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Enda Kenny in New York

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Enda Kenny in New York

Enda Kenny addressed Irish chamber of commerce in New York last night. Promised and offered to work with Taoiseach to help restore Ireland's damaged reputation abroad. Refreshing to hear leader of opposition do so, and he is a good ambassador abroad, as a correspondent said on Newstalk, he spoke very well,got a good reception divested of the carping Sindo trype criticism from home, and he certainly looks the part!! Given the image sent abroad by Biffo and Bertie in the cupboard in recent times, this is welcome news and probably something that will be suppressed on RTE.
    Last edited by Tomas Mor; 15th October 2010 at 09:58 AM.
    You'd think Kenny committed Treason and brought in IMF. Cowen had all in stitches in Galway at 3.30a.m.but he was "not impaired" -DD Power. FF=Publican páirtí an IMF.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hopefully, he will stay there.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cael View Post
    Hopefully, he will stay there.

Like all the others who have been driven out by FF slash and burn ? Maybe he might capture David Drum and force him back here to face the music.
    You'd think Kenny committed Treason and brought in IMF. Cowen had all in stitches in Galway at 3.30a.m.but he was "not impaired" -DD Power. FF=Publican páirtí an IMF.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Just reading through a few of my emails, and I recieved one from somebody who was present. By all accounts Enda was very impressive, and really struck a cord with the American's. It was only a breif email, but I'm intrested to read what spin the Irish media will put on this today, and what the updated email from NY will be!

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sumlulu View Post
    Just reading through a few of my emails, and I recieved one from somebody who was present. By all accounts Enda was very impressive, and really struck a cord with the American's. It was only a breif email, but I'm intrested to read what spin the Irish media will put on this today, and what the updated email from NY will be!

Dont expect to hear about it on RTE or Sir Anto papers. Bet John Drennan and/or Jody Corcoran,or Celia Larkin will savage him on sunday for daring to upstage our g8 leader, Brian Cowen.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I can just see Letterman - 10 ways to stump Jay Leno

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

If Enda Kenny was in New York during September 11th, I'm sure all the opposition supporters would have laid the blame of the Twin Towers on him.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Major own goal by Kenny once more. Cowen is responsible for the mess we are in now. The removal of Cowen is vital for Ireland.

Vote FG to keep FF in power.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Holy Cow View Post
    Major own goal by Kenny once more. Cowen is responsible for the mess we are in now. The removal of Cowen is vital for Ireland.

Vote FG to keep FF in power.

Here we go

The removal of FF from politics is vital, cowen is just small part of that.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TimBuckII View Post
    Here we go

The removal of FF from politics is vital, cowen is just small part of that.
    FF caused this crisis. We need an election. Nothing else can be good for the country.

Kenny has not only scored an own goal, but he also ran onto another pitch and scored a goal for Sinn Fein and 2 for Labour.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast