Seeing as the HSE are dishing out economic and budgetary advice these days i thought it was time to return the favour and identify ways they can save money.
This thread is for:HSE.ie - Health Service Executive Website - HSE advice on eating healthily and economically in 2010
These days we are all looking to tighten our purse strings, wherever possible. Most of us have cut back on how often we eat out, but there are other ways to save on our monthly food bill while still eating healthily.
- Individuals affected by cuts in front line services.
- Doctors, Nurses, HSE officials who wish to be whistleblowers on inefficient practices.
- Consultants, engineers, lawyers, drug companies who have fleeced the HSE over the years and can offer some advice on how they could get better value
- SIPTU officials who have a conscience about how they squandered funds and who have advice to create a system which is more Scam-Proof
- Anyone with simple common sense ideas on how best to save money at the HSE.
There are many other threads on this site with examples of HSE Waste. Please copy and paste these examples onto this thread.
When the HSE start to cut front line services in your home town because of “budgetary constraints” give them one thousand and one reasons why they should not! There is another way forward. Cut the health budget at the top of the tree not front line services!