Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Richard Bruton on V Browne

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Richard Bruton on V Browne

Im fit to explode!! Brilliant performance!! I hope those that voted confidence in Enda were watching tonight and they wouldve seen just why the wider public would preferred to see Richard leading Fine Gael!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Up Mayo!
    "A govt big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have" Thomas Jefferson

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Was he that good when Biffo put him under the table before last election ? And if he had not such a sense of entitlement, George Colley style, and organised properly last June, he might be leader now.
    You'd think Kenny committed Treason and brought in IMF. Cowen had all in stitches in Galway at 3.30a.m.but he was "not impaired" -DD Power. FF=Publican páirtí an IMF.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Biffo put no one under the table!! (he'd drink richard bruton under the table alright, but that doesnt really count!)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

If FG had the cop on to make him party leader they'd sweep in to government with a majority.....ah welll.

Good performane, concise, articulate and spot on as far as i can see.
    I can see why he viewed a certain RTE reporter as a threat to his position and dispatched him accordingly, would still have liked to see what FG would be like with Richard in the driving seat and g lee in economics
    Britain operated death squads - ''97% of the Loyalists I interviewed were working directly for the State.'' - Nuala O'Loan. #FreeAhedTamimi

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I think Richard Bruton got a very easy ride from Vincent Brown, no ranting or raving to bruton about anything, with the result he had to go easy on liz mcmanus and the other person (cant remember his name) on the panel.
    I think it is unfair to say bruton is better than kenny on the basis of that interview as he got away so easy.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Soprano View Post
    Biffo put no one under the table!! (he'd drink richard bruton under the table alright, but that doesnt really count!)
    Yes he did, and thats when Biffo is credited with taking the campaign by the "scruff of the neck", all waffle of course, but he got away with it, and the Clowns voted for him and his party.
    You'd think Kenny committed Treason and brought in IMF. Cowen had all in stitches in Galway at 3.30a.m.but he was "not impaired" -DD Power. FF=Publican páirtí an IMF.

Yep I thought he came across very well -reasoned and articulate.If he was leader he would give this country some much needed credibility.

Actually I thought all three panelists put their proposals across well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bored and fussy View Post
    I think Richard Bruton got a very easy ride from Vincent Brown, no ranting or raving to bruton about anything, with the result he had to go easy on liz mcmanus and the other person (cant remember his name) on the panel.
    I think it is unfair to say bruton is better than kenny on the basis of that interview as he got away so easy.
    Well atleast Bruton, has a pair, and will go on the VB show.
    Enda, a little petrified, just in case he is showed up.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Soprano View Post
    Im fit to explode!! Brilliant performance!! I hope those that voted confidence in Enda were watching tonight and they wouldve seen just why the wider public would preferred to see Richard leading Fine Gael!!
    Just because he is not the leade - does not mean he adds nothing to Fine Gael. you need to start seeing the team instead of the personalities. A team wins a match not one player

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast