Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Killester united deported from brazil.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Killester united deported from brazil.

In todays daily star: irish football squad denied entry at sao paulo after rowdy behaviour on plane after tanking up in madrid. Have to say well done to the brazilians, at last someone teaches our louts a hard lesson in manners and sent them home. My only regret is that customs didnt get a shot at them. I have got the once over from brazilian customs and it aint pretty.

At times when travelling i am ashamed to be irish with the carry on i have witnessed.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

we're not alone there... the brits are as bad if not worse

Dylan2010

a brazilian can be painful alright!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Good on the Brazillians. I've been to Brazil, it's about 10 hours flying from Portugal. How drunk do you have to be to still be hammered when you arrive? Morons. Hope the club makes them swim home.
    I'm living in America, and in America, you're on your own. America's not a country. It's just a business. Now f***ing pay me.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sync View Post
    Good on the Brazillians. I've been to Brazil, it's about 10 hours flying from Portugal. How drunk do you have to be to still be hammered when you arrive? Morons. Hope the club makes them swim home.
    Presumably drink was available in-flight ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Bunch of knackers in a confined space with alcohol available. Ooooppppsss
    "......... we must sometimes listen to those who, consumed with zeal, have scant judgment or balance. To such ones the modern world is nothing but betrayal and ruin.........We feel bound to disagree with these prophets of doom who are forever forecasting calamity -- as though the world's end were imminent."

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cruimh View Post
    Presumably drink was available in-flight ?
    Yeah but you have to try REALLY hard to drink solidly for 10 hours on a flight and manage to tread the line between being too hammered to be let in the country but not hammered enough to cause the flight to complain. Expensive too.
    I'm living in America, and in America, you're on your own. America's not a country. It's just a business. Now f***ing pay me.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sao Paulo is a pretty rowdy place - a sky high murder rate and police who have no qualms about summarily executing suspects. These muppets from Killester should count themselves lucky.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by corelli View Post
    Bunch of knackers in a confined space with alcohol available. Ooooppppsss
    Now now - that should be a 'bunch of travellers'. Your PC brain chip is malfunctioning, report to your nearest PC quango/NGO for reprogramming.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gijoe View Post
    Now now - that should be a 'bunch of travellers'. Your PC brain chip is malfunctioning, report to your nearest PC quango/NGO for reprogramming.
    Knackers has a colloquial meaning, indicating "scumbags", rather than travellers.
    "......... we must sometimes listen to those who, consumed with zeal, have scant judgment or balance. To such ones the modern world is nothing but betrayal and ruin.........We feel bound to disagree with these prophets of doom who are forever forecasting calamity -- as though the world's end were imminent."

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast