Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: fianna fail ard fheis

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Question fianna fail ard fheis

has fianna fail given up on ard fheisannsa and is it for the obvious reason that very few would attend

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

running the country is a job and a half already..........

ard feiseanna are costly and presently unnecessary....

the faithful can go to the presidents dinner .....if they wish....

silly thread

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

I think that they have realised that it would become a focal point for the anger of the Irish people.

Regards...jmcc

Dublin, but lived in Tipp, Limerick, Kildare, NI, UK & USA
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bmw1 View Post
    has fianna fail given up on ard fheisannsa and is it for the obvious reason that very few would attend
    Oh they'd have managed to fill it! Didn't they have regional ones?

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jmcc View Post
    I think that they have realised that it would become a focal point for the anger of the Irish people.

Regards...jmcc
    I'd say thsi is the real reason too. Imagine the crowd that would gather outside. Wouldn't look good on the TV having the guards trying to control the rioting crowds, throwing stones at the FF mercs as they passed by etc.
    Negative equity, unemployment, emigration, IMF, bankruptcy: brought to you by Fianna Fail - destroying millions of lives for 80 years.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

They are running away from the by-elections and running away from holding an Ard Fhéis. FF are on the run all over.
    "In [Ireland] a wife is regarded as a chattel, just as a thoroughbred mare or cow." Mr Justice Butler in the Irish courts. 'Traditional Marriage' in the 1970s.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jmcc View Post

Regards...jmcc
    Yes!

Quote Originally Posted by TommyO'Brien View Post
    They are running away from the by-elections and running away from holding an Ard Fhéis. FF are on the run all over.
    Praise the Lord!
    Britain operated death squads - ''97% of the Loyalists I interviewed were working directly for the State.'' - Nuala O'Loan. #FreeAhedTamimi

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Next FF Ard Fheis will be about a year after Biffo is gone when GE is over, a chance to introduce new leader to the plain people of Ireland, and the clár will have several motions condemning cutbacks.
    You'd think Kenny committed Treason and brought in IMF. Cowen had all in stitches in Galway at 3.30a.m.but he was "not impaired" -DD Power. FF=Publican páirtí an IMF.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bmw1 View Post
    RegionaL meetings are the order of the day. I was at the Dublin one in June I think and it was full house, in fact it jammed tight with evert square inch filled with people. Cowen in particular made a specially good speech and one thing that struck me was that Kenny and Gilmore are not a patch on him. And before anyone cries preaching to the converted remember FF people are mainly a hardnosed bunch of politicos and trying to pull the wool over our eyes is a pointless exercise

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by oggy View Post
    RegionaL meetings are the order of the day. I was at the Dublin one in June I think and it was full house, in fact it jammed tight with evert square inch filled with people. Cowen in particular made a specially good speech and one thing that struck me was that Kenny and Gilmore are not a patch on him. And before anyone cries preaching to the converted remember FF people are mainly a hardnosed bunch of politicos and trying to pull the wool over our eyes is a pointless exercise
    'regional meetings are the order of the day' Hah! What level of media coverage did the one you attended get I wonder. Was your leaders address soooooooo good it shut up his critics for.......when was this thing in Dublin again? Wanna give me a copy of his ...........wisdom()?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast