Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Row expected over fuel allowance payments

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Row expected over fuel allowance payments

Row expected over fuel allowance payments | The Post

Compensation measures were insisted on by the greens when the carbon levy was introduced. These are not in place despite the fuel scheme commencing on Monday.

We already had the increases in electricity and as the article in the SBP states Age Action Ireland estimate that 2,000 of our elderly die prematurely each year because they cannot afford to heat their homes!!

Hope this gets the attention it deserves this week
    When a man sits with a pretty girl for an hour, it seems like a minute. But let him sit on a hot stove for a minute and it's longer than any hour. That's relativity.

ALBERT EINSTEIN

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by spidermom View Post
    Row expected over fuel allowance payments | The Post

Compensation measures were insisted on by the greens when the carbon levy was introduced. These are not in place despite the fuel scheme commencing on Monday.

We already had the increases in electricity and as the article in the SBP states Age Action Ireland estimate that 2,000 of our elderly die prematurely each year because they cannot afford to heat their homes!!

Hope this gets the attention it deserves this week
    You're off message spidermom.

Our right wing nutjobs on this forum assure us that all pensioners own their own homes and are loaded off the back of selling property during the celtic tiger.

Apparently they can afford to heat their homes but prefer to freeze to death to spite the rest of us.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dresden8 View Post

Our right wing nutjobs on this forum assure us that all pensioners own their own homes and are loaded off the back of selling property during the celtic tiger.

Apparently they can afford to heat their homes but prefer to freeze to death to spite the rest of us.
    Aye, they're spiteful divils, them old folk!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

ARA...
    Sure I know..but thought I'd give it a bash anyhow!!!
    When a man sits with a pretty girl for an hour, it seems like a minute. But let him sit on a hot stove for a minute and it's longer than any hour. That's relativity.

ALBERT EINSTEIN

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

ARA...
    Sure I know..but thought I'd give it a bash anyhow!!!
    I know, it's hard to keep track of which scumbag lower section of society we're supposed to hate today.

Bloody scum, expecting pay and pensions and stuff.

But the brave hardworking politicians, developers, bankers, senior civil servants, tax dodging international businessmen, where would we be without them eh? Lost that's where, freezing to death, when the lights go out.

Errr, emmm, errr, it was the Lehmann's!

Respect your betters!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I know, it's hard to keep track of which scumbag lower section of society we're supposed to hate today.

Bloody scum, expecting pay and pensions and stuff.

But the brave hardworking politicians, developers, bankers, senior civil servants, tax dodging international businessmen, where would we be without them eh? Lost that's where, freezing to death, when the lights go out.

Errr, emmm, errr, it was the Lehmann's!

Respect your betters!!!
    Lets not forget asking them to pay for their prescription meds too!!....

and the palliative care patients too...tax the dying!!...nice..

ALBERT EINSTEIN

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

and the palliative care patients too...tax the dying!!...nice..
    That's ok, their kids who inherited all the land don't need the cash.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

That's ok, their kids who inherited all the land don't need the cash.
    Good come back...careful now...the nutters will think you've been recruited!!..

ALBERT EINSTEIN

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Good come back...careful now...the nutters will think you've been recruited!!..
    Oh don't worry, Tonic hates my fncking guts because I can use google to expose his lies. The FF dirtbag.

Still, the nutters have stayed away. Obviously waiting for a "Screw the old" thread which will be along shortly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Oh don't worry, Tonic hates my fncking guts because I can use google to expose his lies. The FF dirtbag.

Still, the nutters have stayed away. Obviously waiting for a "Screw the old" thread which will be along shortly.
    No doubt..though me figures it will be us mums of more than 2.1 children!!!....sigh!...and ALL the money we cream off the honest tax payer!!

ALBERT EINSTEIN

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast