Follow @PoliticsIE

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Naming bankers 'could prejudice garda probe'

Default Naming bankers 'could prejudice garda probe'

Naming bankers 'could prejudice garda probe' - National News, Frontpage - Independent.ie

A Government source said last night that the Banking Commission's decision not to identify anybody by name was likely to have been motivated by a desire to avoid prejudicing any pending or future criminal prosecutions against those responsible for the banking crisis.
    There is laws for everything even how to throw a chewing gum or a cig butt. When it comes white collar crime there is nothing there now i know. As expected no one is responsible for banking crisis. A complete waste two years time of Garda instead they could have been doing policing instead of chasing ghosts.
    Signature censored!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bananarepublic.ie View Post
    Naming bankers 'could prejudice garda probe' - National News, Frontpage - Independent.ie

There is laws for everything even how to throw a chewing gum or a cig butt. When it comes white collar crime there is nothing there now i know. As expected no one is responsible for banking crisis. A complete waste two years time of Garda instead they could have been doing policing instead of chasing ghosts.
    Of course nobody is responsible. As the Justice Minister has told you, "it just happened".
    Fianna Fail - The Loss of Sovereignty Party.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ha Ha Ha, nearly choked on me breakfast roll. Will that be a similar Garda probe to the Willie O'Dea one?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

prejudicing any pending or future criminal prosecutions against those responsible for the banking crisis.

Pigs will fly B4 that one happens...

Quote Originally Posted by Catalpa View Post
    prejudicing any pending or future criminal prosecutions against those responsible for the banking crisis.

Pigs will fly B4 that one happens...
    So true, it just farce media stunt. They should have put those Garda resource some useful. Everyone know who did what. So after 2 years now they are saying " S.H.I.T.E happens get over it" on tax payer.
    Signature censored!

From what I know the Fraud Bureau have concluded their probe. Is there another one?
    Fianna Fail - The Anti Democratic Party & The Anti Constitutional Party. Traitors of Irishmen and Irishwomen.

The banks should be gang probed!
    Fianna Fail - The Anti Democratic Party & The Anti Constitutional Party. Traitors of Irishmen and Irishwomen.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

The other scenario of course is that they publish the report with names, prejudice future actions and ruin the ongoing investigations. Then the same dribbling masses will be on here wailing about how the report was all part of a govt conspiracy to let people off.
    I'm living in America, and in America, you're on your own. America's not a country. It's just a business. Now f***ing pay me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sync View Post
    The other scenario of course is that they publish the report with names, prejudice future actions and ruin the ongoing investigations. Then the same dribbling masses will be on here wailing about how the report was all part of a govt conspiracy to let people off.
    If you are looking for a yardstick then how about the Mahon Tribunal. We didn't even get a report....

Eaten bread....

Quote Originally Posted by Sync View Post
    This is just great work honestly i admire Dept. finance as days go by.

So called banking inquiry will not name and other Garda/Fraud investigation cant put case for DPP coz banks are acted with in law. Inquiry and investigation will collapse. Leaving us bill + Garda time waste.
    Signature censored!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast