Follow @PoliticsIE

Thread: Anglo Training/Recruitment Video

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Anglo Training/Recruitment Video

In 2007/2008 when the crash started gathering pace I remember viewing a recruitment/training video for Anglo, with Sean Fitzpatrick waxing eloquent about Anglo's 'can-do' corporate culture.

I've searched the wayback machine and google and come up with nothing. Does anyone remember this who might be able to help locate it?

Thanks.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I think I remember going to an Anglo "milk round" event at one stage. I used to arrive at all the bank recruitment events about an hour late for the free cocktail sausages.

Some even had free booze. Oh how those days are gone. Little did I realise at the time how exceptional those times were...

The best one I can remember was when Bank of American came to town. They hired out the Westin hotel: free booze, dancers, canopes, etc. All the junior execs were over from London for the weekend on a junket and were taking full advantage of the supply of 22 year-old eager-eyed women only too willing to be enticed into 4* hotel suites.

Politics.ie Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by firefighter View Post
    I think I remember going to an Anglo "milk round" event at one stage. I used to arrive at all the bank recruitment events about an hour late for the free cocktail sausages.

Some even had free booze. Oh how those days are gone. Little did I realise at the time how exceptional those times were...

The best one I can remember was when Bank of American came to town. They hired out the Westin hotel: free booze, dancers, canopes, etc. All the junior execs were over from London for the weekend on a junket and were taking full advantage of the supply of 22 year-old eager-eyed women only too willing to be enticed into 4* hotel suites.
    I hoped they enjoyed being screwed by the bankers ... unlike the rest of us

Politics.ie Newbie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by firefighter View Post
    All the junior execs were over from London for the weekend on a junket and were taking full advantage of the supply of 22 year-old eager-eyed women only too willing to be enticed into 4* hotel suites.
    were they too cheap to stay in the Westin? (which is 5 star)